PDA

View Full Version : where do I find the first quest in Delera's Tomb?

Arcanecantrips
04-15-2010, 10:23 AM
I purchased my 1st adventure pack last night and went to House J, to begin, however I couldn't find the 1st quest to start. I'm a bit confused, I checked the DDO Wiki and there wasn't much info about where or how to start the quest line. Could someone please help me out?

Lorien_the_First_One
04-15-2010, 10:28 AM
I purchased my 1st adventure pack last night and went to House J, to begin, however I couldn't find the 1st quest to start. I'm a bit confused, I checked the DDO Wiki and there wasn't much info about where or how to start the quest line. Could someone please help me out?

Near the back House J you will find a quest giver just before the enterance to "delara's graveyard". Get the quest from him, then walk through the get behind him to the graveyard. There are several quests included in your pack in the graveyard, but if you follow the path you one of the branches will take you to Delaras. There are 3 side by side tomb enterances with a statue on top.

And bring a party or at least a hireling, pt 2 can not be solo'd without someone to pull a lever.

Rusty_Can
04-15-2010, 10:28 AM
The quest giver is at the entrance of the Graveyard; his name is Derek Grospic. The quest (all its 4 parts) is inside the graveyard.

DragonDrago77
04-15-2010, 10:36 AM
Fun Series.

On a side note....Hooray for me...100th post. :D

Arcanecantrips
04-15-2010, 11:22 AM
Thanks for the quick replies, I'm going to try it out tonight!

Grats to you DragonDrago77 on your 100th!