PDA

View Full Version : Cross-Server plat swap

Shaamis
04-12-2010, 01:36 PM
Hello!

I was wanting to expand into this server, and I was wondering if anyone is wanting to do a plat swap, my plat on Khyber to one of your characters on Khyber, and in exchange, I get an equal amount of plat from your characters on Orien, to mine.

I've done this with characters on Thelanis, and it worked out very well, I was hoping to do it on this server.

Anyone want to do this, please send me a PM or reply here.

Thank you very much for stopping by.

Shaamis
04-20-2010, 12:18 PM
I'm still in the market for a cross-server trade, or some starter cash, that I will pay back.

I'm not looking for handouts, but it is hard to carry the pots you need to quickly get through starter quests to lvl 4+, and I am willing to offer to those who are thinking about starting characters on Khyber.

I am able to trade plat from 10,000 plat up to 200,000 to a Khyber character, in exchange for equal amount on Orien.

Oh yeah, and I need beer money on the new server.

Thanks for looking.

Shaamis.

dragoninfernoblade
10-20-2010, 02:39 PM
im very wealthy on orien give me your name on kyber and ican give yoy up to 1mill

hecate355
10-20-2010, 02:52 PM
Isnt it kinda borderline illegal to trade like that?

dragoninfernoblade
10-20-2010, 03:58 PM
rogues know no rules

unscythe
10-21-2010, 10:03 AM
What's your toon name Shaamis?

I will pass you some plat, I have taken some hospitality from Khyber, so I will offer you some from Orien.

Shaamis
10-21-2010, 11:37 AM
im very wealthy on orien give me your name on kyber and ican give yoy up to 1mill

I have 100k plat free to play with on Khyber, I can trade with you for equal on Orien. Just let me knwo who I need to look for on Orien or Khyber, and ill contact you tonight or tomorrow

Shaamis
10-21-2010, 11:50 AM
What's your toon name Shaamis?

I will pass you some plat, I have taken some hospitality from Khyber, so I will offer you some from Orien.

Hospitality is fine, but I will trade you 1/1 plat from Khyber, for yours on Orien.

Just let me know who I need to look for on Orien or Khyber and we'll hook up.

Between both of you, i can go 100k plat on each trade.

Shaamis
10-21-2010, 11:58 AM
Isnt it kinda borderline illegal to trade like that?

There is no exploit I am attempting or insinuating, just want to give plat to my characters on other servers, and in return, give an equal amount to someone on Khyber who wants more plat.

if I was skewing it say 1/3 mine/yours then i can see thats shady, but in a gentleman's game like we adults are playing (;)) i wouldnt ruin my forum rep (looks up to the turbine gods) for 100k plat on ANY server :P

dragoninfernoblade
10-21-2010, 12:15 PM
ill be on orien friday- about 8pm(EST)

Look for singlepup

Shaamis
10-22-2010, 07:00 PM
ill be on orien friday- about 8pm(EST)

Look for singlepup

singlepup does not exist.

haamis is my toon name too, look for me ill be on Orien for a while longer

dragoninfernoblade
10-22-2010, 10:11 PM
srry dude my comp is freakin out over the update 7 download and wont let me on:eek: