PDA

View Full Version : How to make 34pt build with DDO Store Items

Toddlwarren32
04-11-2010, 08:23 PM
Hey, Everyone!

I am really new to this game, and I really love it. I am going to buy Turbine points to make a 32pt build, but I hear that you can also make a 34 pt build. How do you do that??

This is what I was thinking about doing - let me know if its possible!

Going to buy the 32pt build in store. Then at lvl 3, buy +1 tome of supreme ability and apply it to that toon. Maybe even get the +2 tome of supreme ability at lvl 7??

Let me know if I can do that, or if there is a better way to do it. Thanks!

Noctus
04-11-2010, 08:44 PM
PB34 is only achievable by leveling a character to cap and then "true reincarnating" this character.

This is a very advanced kind of PB and can not be simply bought, but has to be earned.

P.S.
PB28 is beginner.
PB32 is standard.
PB34 is a luxury.

You can get every kind of build with PB32, especially if you get yourself the +2 supreme tome from the store.

P.P.S.
+1 and +2 tomes do NOT stack. Only the highest is applied.
In DDO stuff in general does not stack if its the same type of bonus.

tihocan
04-11-2010, 08:47 PM
Note also that on your 2nd (and further) true reincarnation on the same character, you get 36 points to spread around.

Gartooga
04-11-2010, 08:49 PM
you can get a 34 point build by having achevied 1750 favor to unlock 32pt builds or buying on the store, you then true reincarnate a 20th lvl toon by either buying it off the store or grinding out the epic tokens. when you true reincarnate or TR your toon gets "deleted" and you start over at lvl1, but you then would have 34 atribute points to spend, an extra granted feat based on what class you were in the previous life,but you have to get a considerable amount more xp than normal to get back to cap. But don't worry you dont lose your gear it goes into a special bank spot.

Toddlwarren32
04-11-2010, 09:01 PM
You can get every kind of build with PB32, especially if you get yourself the +2 supreme tome from the store.

P.P.S.
+1 and +2 tomes do NOT stack. Only the highest is applied.
In DDO stuff in general does not stack if its the same type of bonus.

So, its sounds like its better just to buy the +2 tome if I am going for max tome increase?

Toddlwarren32
04-11-2010, 09:02 PM
Thanks for your quick responses, everyone. Really helpful. Like I said, great game, just need to learn some of the details. :)

Noctus
04-11-2010, 11:51 PM
So, its sounds like its better just to buy the +2 tome if I am going for max tome increase?

Ya.