PDA

View Full Version : Odd scrolls

Ashurr
04-10-2010, 04:47 AM
Anyone know why the scrolls, Ooze Puppet and Spawn Screen are unable to be inscribed? They don't appear to be divine, but with the proper level inscription materials they still can not be inscribed. No one I've talked to has even HEARD of the scrolls themselves, lol

maha0201
04-10-2010, 05:00 AM
I manage to inscribe Ooz puppet on my wizard with no problems (that was 2 month ago), and I didn't have any problems with spell inscription at all...

atkbeast
04-10-2010, 05:10 AM
Spawn screen is both arcane and divine in nature, but ooze puppet is an arcane spell only, so you should be able to scribe both spells. The only reason I have come across of not being able to scribe a spell is because I lacked the proper level materials or already had the spell. I dont know about the other servers, but if you play on Khyber, it is possible that you tried to scribe during one of its regular lag times and the server wasn't processing the action. Maybe try at a later time and see if anything changes.

Ashurr
04-10-2010, 05:14 AM
That was the case, Atk - I just picked them both up right before the DDO Store/Premium-to-free issue with the game was announced, lol