PDA

View Full Version : vet player, guild fell apart, need new home

Chromagna
04-08-2010, 08:41 AM
yo been playing a long time, i know most content, been stuck in a inactive guild for a long time that finally all but quit playing. looking for a new home. any guilds out there need a solid player, with solid toons. would like an extensive raid/endgame/epic content schedule. shoot me a tell please. heres the baggage that will come with:

bloodprayer
bloodsiphon
haggledazzle
pandemic
disable
rigormortis
constantine
folklore
cyanide

hmm I see potential
Let me know

www.darpa-guild.net

Ministry
04-08-2010, 11:54 AM
hmm I see potential

That's an understatement.

;)

PSU93
04-08-2010, 12:10 PM
The Exploration Society is always looking to add quality players to our ranks.

Check out our website or send us a tell in-game.

http://tes.mmoguildsites.com/

Cack
04-08-2010, 06:44 PM
Been playing with this guy for as long as I can remember, best player I know or I have played with...and played with many. Don't be a homophobe if you take him in though.

Chromagna
04-08-2010, 07:39 PM
lmao...now thats the kind of xoriat love ive been missing, rage you ****!!

Judo
04-09-2010, 07:11 AM
lmao...now thats the kind of xoriat love ive been missing, rage you ****!!

get a room:D

Chromagna
04-09-2010, 12:51 PM
hey just a quick thanx to eveyone...got quite a few messages and invitations...that means a lot to me, and is also a very kind gesture from everyone...i will take a while to weigh my options, as im not taking this decision lightly. hopfully this will be the last guild descision i have to make. so again thank you everyone and i will be in touch soon!! in the meantime, happy hunting!!

Musashiclaw
04-09-2010, 02:36 PM
Good Luck to you!

Uamhas
04-09-2010, 02:48 PM
DOOD! Now I am nobody's recruiting agent, but I can say from having run all over the map with you that with your playstyle you'd likely fit in Legion, Archangels, Darpa (if you can stand that leader of theirs :P ), shoot, any of the zerg-tastic guilds that git-er-dun quick and right.
To any prospective guilds looking to take him in: He has the Uma stamp of approval (if that matters). His roleplaying skillz are superb. He's sweet, kind, respectful, and helps little old ladies across the street. ;)

DOOD! Now I am nobody's recruiting agent, but I can say from having run all over the map with you that with your playstyle you'd likely fit in Legion, Archangels, Darpa (if you can stand that leader of theirs :P ), shoot, any of the zerg-tastic guilds that git-er-dun quick and right.
To any prospective guilds looking to take him in: He has the Uma stamp of approval (if that matters). His roleplaying skillz are superb. He's sweet, kind, respectful, and helps little old ladies across the street. ;)

Is the uma stamp on the lower portion of the back?

KingOfCheese
04-09-2010, 04:05 PM

A little lower yet.

Uamhas
04-10-2010, 08:46 AM

No, Alter, I told you that particular tramp stamp was reserved for your warforged only.