PDA

View Full Version : Knights of the Silver Dragon - Recruiting for Casual / Friendly / Raiding / F2P / P2P

DarkThoughts
04-08-2010, 02:10 AM
This is an old thread.

The new thread can be found here: http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?p=3835567#post3835567

Grosbeak07
04-08-2010, 07:42 AM
I can attest these guys are good, especially if you are new to the game and looking to learn higher level content.

xrubberjohnnyx7
04-08-2010, 12:47 PM
I have been with this guild for quite some time now. When I first started playing I really had no clue what I was doing. One of its senior members took it upon himself to help me out.
This guild if full of mature players and I have seen very little to no problems occur. The guild members are helpful, courteous and fun to play with.
I have played WoW, warhammer online and this game and only this to say. The best guild I have had the pleasure to play with.

Antheal
04-13-2010, 08:07 PM
I would be interested in joining this guild.

I'll keep a look out for you in-game and send one of the Officers a Tell.

DarkThoughts
04-14-2010, 08:52 AM
Thanks for responding Antheal. I have added your name to my list of friends and I will be looking for you in game. I have also passed your name on to our other guild officers so that they can speak with you if they see you before I do.

Jamma
04-14-2010, 07:47 PM
I am interested in joining as well. I sent you a pm.

ArtharianDagworth
04-23-2010, 12:05 PM
I would be interested in joining as well.

Even beeing still new to the game, I belive I alredy got all its mechanics, since I use to play D&D, a long time ago and NWN2 more recently, and know all the basic of D&D rules.

I will keep an eye on you in game and try sending a tell when you are online.

My toon name is Elahrion Dagwoth

Att.

DarkThoughts
04-24-2010, 09:44 PM
Thanks for the reply Elahrion. I will try to keep a lookout for you in the game as well.

Strenghofone
04-27-2010, 05:32 PM
I would be interested also.

I'm planning to play DDO very casually (I want it to last me quite a while), but it would be great to have a helpful guild and group with every so often. I've come from LOTRO, and while I'm familiair to DnD stats, classes, and such (played both NWN games, BG, and a bit of IWD), there are some elements to the game that are quite new to me.

My character name is Bhorandor Thaelan.

Grosbeak07
04-27-2010, 08:05 PM
I would be interested also.

I'm planning to play DDO very casually (I want it to last me quite a while), but it would be great to have a helpful guild and group with every so often. I've come from LOTRO, and while I'm familiair to DnD stats, classes, and such (played both NWN games, BG, and a bit of IWD), there are some elements to the game that are quite new to me.

My character name is Bhorandor Thaelan.

We will keep an eye out for you in game.

At least a couple of us play Lotro as well. :)

DarkThoughts
04-22-2011, 12:52 PM
The KotSD is now accepting applications for a few new members.

If you are friendly, mature, active multiple times during the week, have a headset, and would like to be considered for membership, send me a PM. Please read the original post for more details. :)

Tinrae
04-28-2011, 08:05 AM
I love these guys. Good people and players. :)

The regularly scheduled guild night events are fantastic for some of us more casually-minded players who like knowing that we will definitely have a regular group ready for us on those days.

They are also extremely patient with players who have not run certain content before, and very thorough about explaining exactly what is going on so you're not left clueless.

If you're looking for a very community-minded guild that looks out for its own, check us out!

Kaelien
05-21-2011, 06:58 PM
I've been a PnP DnD player since the days of 1st Ed and have been an EQ2 and WoW player since the launch of both. I finally had enough of those MMOs and decided to give DDO a try and get back to my gaming roots in a new format.

Well, being a new player I've been stuck running dungeons with random groups and oh Gygax what a nightmare! Zerg zerg zerg, 1/2 the party 1/2 way through the dungeon without waiting for all to get there, no bothering to make sure we get all the bonus XP, a lone rogue running way ahead, dying and crying because I wasn't there to heal him, etc. etc. etc.

Needless to say it's been almost enough to put me off of playing DDO entirely. At this point I'm very interested in KotSD as you sound like just the sort of people I'm looking to join.

Characters I can be found on pretty much every evening:
Kaelien (Clr4), Kaeghen (Pal4), Kelorias (Wiz4)

zex95966
05-22-2011, 03:30 AM
hiya, I'm interested in joining. I'm p2p and my main on Thelanis is Rotwire. (a favored soul who will be following a build similar to the soul survivor.)

I've gotten to lvl 12 on another server (with help though) but am interested in trying a new one plus I ran out of room to make characters over there.

I forget if eastern time is ahead or behind me, but either way will work I think since I play at odd times for a Pacific standard time guy. I usually play anywhere between 3pm - 2am PST.

look forward to hearing from you.

DarkThoughts
05-22-2011, 05:24 AM
Hey Rotwire. :)

I will drop your name off with our other Officers and we will be looking for you in game.