PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion to make Myddo.com awesome

Bowser_Koopa
04-02-2010, 12:11 PM
If My DDO knows when i completed Vision of Destruction, could it not in support an applet or tool that displays raid timers?

You could use Myddo to see which of your 22 capped characters are off timer for a raid before you go check them all.

I think it could work and make MY DDO something more useful.

Newtons_Apple
04-02-2010, 12:13 PM
If My DDO knows when i completed Vision of Destruction, could it not in support an applet or tool that displays raid timers?

You could use Myddo to see which of your 22 capped characters are off timer for a raid before you go check them all.

I approve.

stainer
04-02-2010, 12:18 PM

If you have 22 capped characters, certainly you have the time to put together an excel spreadsheet to do this for you.

Bowser_Koopa
04-02-2010, 03:52 PM
If you have 22 capped characters, certainly you have the time to put together an excel spreadsheet to do this for you.

Yes 22 capped characters was a bit of an exaggeration however i still stand by the fact that this is an idea to help keep track of raid timers that seems to me is already over 1/2 finished with myddo's ability to know when I complete a quest.

Any way to know who is off timer without switching characters or having to manually enter data into another program seems like a good idea to me.