PDA

View Full Version : Looking for active players/guild

AyanuX
04-01-2010, 11:17 PM
VIP account, and will be playing every day. Looking for regular players to level and play with (or even a guild) so that I can avoid soloing and pugs as much as possible. Also seems like a good opportunity to learn more things from other people than just the things I can figure out from my own experiences or reading. Send me a PM if I sound like someone you want to play with or need. Main is a rogue.

AyanuX
04-03-2010, 10:23 PM
Still looking for an active group. Up to level 7 now and will be sticking with this character.

chadj82371
04-05-2010, 11:58 AM
Hey AyanuX,

The Rogue Saints are always looking for new members (it is not an all rogue guild, since you play a rogue just wanted to clarify). Rogue Saints is a multi-gaming clan that's been around for a few years (though there is no requirement to play anything other than the game you enjoy--I only play DDO). However, we are relatively new to DDO. We generally have people active every night of the week and we use TeamSpeak as a guild to communicate in-game so we can still talk even if not grouped up together. Most of our folks are also relatively new to the game (7-8 months for most of us) so we are all still figuring things out together but we're having fun and everybody is laid back about the game, no pressure.

I'm not sure how many people have toons in your level range right now but I know there are several in the 11-15 lvl range so, given your current pace of leveling, you'd be in their range in no time. And then we have another group that is in the 16-20 range. Shouldn't be long and we will have enough folks in range to easily put together all guild runs almost every night of the week, without killing people's xp. And some of us have alts that would be in your range now I think (I know I have a lvl 7 wiz and I can think of at least one with a lvl 6 cleric).

There are only a couple requirements for the Rogue Saints: (1) be at least 20; (2) keep it clean on voice chat (some of our folks have little ears around); and (3) visit our website and fill out an app. The web address is in my sig and the app is pretty short and easy to fill out. Then we just ask that you post some on our forums so others can get to know you. Doesn't have to be any big thing. Frankly, my post are mainly about something I did or learned in-game.

If you're interested, look me up in game. My main is Antello and the alt I usually play is Erifeci. Be happy to answer any question you might have. If not us, I hope you find a guild that is fun for you.

williamsond
04-13-2010, 09:45 AM
Hi AyanuX

The Unrepentant are always looking for new members, check out our guild site at www.unrepentantgaming.org or send any of our members a tell in game. If your looking for an easy going friendly bunch who welcome all level of players noob through to powergamer, we might be what your looking for.

See you in game

Dave