PDA

View Full Version : New to DDO and LFG

soybeanz
03-30-2010, 08:06 PM
Hello all,

I started playing DDO about a month ago when I heard it became free to play. Until that time, I was firmly in WoW's clutches and seeking something new. I enjoyed it so much that I quit WoW and became VIP here. A few of my WoW friends started playing here with me, but they went back to that other game, maybe signing on once a week, and I find myself lonely in a guild of one with many alts.

Currently, the highest level toon I have is Lucrezzia, a FvS who is going for an evoker build but ends up healing a ton (don't mind healing), and then I also have a lvl 9 fighter named Rozalind. I learn as I go, as I didn't play pnp, so I often look stuff up on DDO's wiki. I don't need a lot of hand holding, just some fun adults to talk/group with who maybe point me in the right direction and have a good sense of humor. :) I play just about every night, and I'm in the mountain time zone. Did I mention I'm a girl gamer? ;)

Thanks for taking the time to read my little bio!
-Sarah aka Lucrezzia aka Rozalind

HeavenlyCloud
03-30-2010, 08:15 PM
Keep partying and if you enjoy the playstyle and personality of someone ask them about their guild. Most likely you will hit and miss a lot on the forums.

soybeanz
03-30-2010, 09:02 PM
Good advice, thanks :)