PDA

View Full Version : State what is it binding to

Suzaku
03-30-2010, 12:44 PM
I would like to see if an equipment or item binds to account or character prior to looting the item. I would like to know if I could pass it onto one of my other characters or if it binds to character pass it onto someone one in my party. I understand most (if all) raid gear are bound to character but some lower level items are bound to account (like Black Widow bracers).

Failedlegend
03-31-2010, 12:19 AM
I would like to see if an equipment or item binds to account or character prior to looting the item. I would like to know if I could pass it onto one of my other characters or if it binds to character pass it onto someone one in my party. I understand most (if all) raid gear are bound to character but some lower level items are bound to account (like Black Widow bracers).

/signed

I couldn't agree more I hate it when I get an end reward that says binds on acquire (which IIRC all end rewards are either BTA or BTA) and Im like this would be awesome for my Monk but than its BTC not BTA

Guildmaster_Kadish
03-31-2010, 12:23 AM
/signed

No reason not to.

sirgog
03-31-2010, 02:43 AM
/signed.

Particularly due to two types of +3 tomes dropping in Epic DQ1.

Both +3 binds-to-account AND +3 binds-to-character tomes now drop there.

If I'm running that on my main and a tome I have no need of (say a third +3 Con tome, curse you Reaver 20th's) drops, I don't want to be in the awkward position of having to decide whether to give it away or loot it knowing it may well be wasted.

This will also reduce the number of people taking raidloot that they later regret not putting up for roll (I've seen this with BtC +2 tomes in the lowbie raids - someone loots one thinking it's BtA but would have put it up for roll otherwise).

MysteryNotes
03-31-2010, 02:45 AM

100% support.
I'd like to see this implemented in-game please :)

Bacab
03-31-2010, 02:55 AM
absolutely signed

Lleren
03-31-2010, 03:01 AM
/signed

Arctigis
03-31-2010, 03:02 AM
+1