PDA

View Full Version : Nipple Rings

grodon9999
03-30-2010, 12:06 PM
Let's face it, two hands is just not enough. Toons should be allowed to pierce different parts of their body to use more rings at once. I don't think this would require that drastic of a change to the UI either.

Newtons_Apple
03-30-2010, 12:07 PM
Let's face it, two hands is just not enough. Toons should be allowed to pierce different parts of their body to use more rings at once. I don't think this would require that drastic of a change to the UI either.

Ummmmmmmmmmmm - Ow.

LazarusPossum
03-30-2010, 12:09 PM
There is a limit to what they can withstand, you know. Haven't you seen A Man Called Horse?

WeaselKing
03-30-2010, 12:10 PM
Prince Albert FTW!!!

RaidMR
03-30-2010, 12:10 PM
please stop before this thread goes south any further...

and yes pun intended. ;)

<edit> darn, WeaselKing already went there. <edit>

grodon9999
03-30-2010, 12:13 PM
Why can't a put a ring of prot on my junk? If we could the we'd be able to save a lot of plat on disease removal pots.

Sirea
03-30-2010, 12:14 PM
OK, but if it's a female toon then they get a stacking +2 Charisma bonus :D

Newtons_Apple
03-30-2010, 12:15 PM
Why can't a put a ring of prot on my junk? If we could the we'd be able to save a lot of plat on disease removal pots.

Ok now it has gone too far. We need Tarrant the boy fox to close this abortion.

Oh yeah:

http://www.gifanatics.com/files/InBeforeTheLock.gif

Vhlad
03-30-2010, 12:16 PM
I can wear like 60 rings on both hands, covering all my fingers & thumb. We'd need to fill those up before resorting to nose/nipple/belly/ear/eyebrow/toe/etc rings.

I'd like a bust slider in character generation though, like in age of conan. Female dwarves aren't nearly manly and bearded enough, so I'd take a male and increase his bust.

EAB
03-30-2010, 12:19 PM
+REP for making me laugh and putting in such a ridiculous idea. At least now we know why the Half-Orc is coming untill later this year, as Turbine is working hard around the clock to implement body piercings, LMAO.

Robi3.0
03-30-2010, 12:28 PM
In all fairness there is a feat in Eberron CS (Think it's that book anyhow) that let you wear an extra ring on your HAND. I wouldn't mind Turbine looking into that.

I however don't support man junk piercings.

grodon9999
03-30-2010, 12:33 PM
And what's with this one necklace thing, have you ever seen Mr T?

petegunn
03-30-2010, 12:33 PM

Would you like greensteel piercings Sir? oh! oh! suits you sir.;)

grodon9999
03-30-2010, 12:37 PM
Would you like greensteel piercings Sir? oh! oh! suits you sir.;)

This man is on to something. Maybe sell the body-piercing kits in the DDO store, think of the profits here.

Vhlad
03-30-2010, 12:43 PM

Yeah, totally.

And there are rappers that wear like 6 bandanas and 2 hats. In fact, I want a face slot for enchanted bandaids.

LazarusPossum
03-30-2010, 04:16 PM

Remember what happened to Jack's brother Junebug in I'm Gonna Get You Sucka? He OG'd.

vhortex
03-30-2010, 04:23 PM
I can wear like 60 rings on both hands, covering all my fingers & thumb. We'd need to fill those up before resorting to nose/nipple/belly/ear/eyebrow/toe/etc rings.

i want a duck-tape enhancement kit for that. with so many rings, you dont have enough space for a weapon or even enough grip to hold one. :D

duck-tape should fix that problem.

BladedThesis
03-30-2010, 04:43 PM
When you equip multiple pieces of magical jewelry doesn't the magic repel them? I was under the impression that was why we can only have 1 ring per hand in D&D. So if you equipped 2 magical nipple rings they would repel each other and our toons would take 10d6 damage as they ripped out. I for one do not want to have to heal myself in the middle of vod when my nipple rings rip out.

wamjratl1
03-30-2010, 04:52 PM
I have no choice but to say:

/signed

A shocking burst TOD ring on my nips sounds fun. Perhaps even on my wang dang.

dopey69
03-30-2010, 05:07 PM

good one ! :)

brian14
03-31-2010, 09:58 AM
When you equip multiple pieces of magical jewelry doesn't the magic repel them? I was under the impression that was why we can only have 1 ring per hand in D&D. So if you equipped 2 magical nipple rings they would repel each other and our toons would take 10d6 damage as they ripped out. I for one do not want to have to heal myself in the middle of vod when my nipple rings rip out.
As a PnP DM, I had an in-house rule: you can put as many rings on one hand as you want, but only one of them will be active at any time. Which one, is determined randomly every round.

As I recall, one chaotic neutral character actually did this. Went well with everything else he did. (She? What pronoun do you use when player's gender is not that of character?)

Neko-kun
03-31-2010, 07:32 PM
Screw your pansy 'rings!'
Real men use swords! That's right, SWORDS!

Nobody messes with a man that has a sword piercing. I once saw a guy, he had two in each forearm! How's that for unarmed slashing damage? And headbutts? Jam a sword through your skull and you've got AN EXTRA SWORD ATTACK! Tempests aren't whirlwinds of steel till they have SWORD PIERCINGS. With just one sword in each arm, foot, and through your head, you've got five extra attacks!

AND EVEN THEN YOU NEED MORE SWORDS! You've got enough HP to take the 1d8 (or *2 if you hit an organ) from the piercing process!

NEEDS MOAR SWORDS!

Veriden
04-01-2010, 06:22 AM
As a PnP DM, I had an in-house rule: you can put as many rings on one hand as you want, but only one of them will be active at any time. Which one, is determined randomly every round.

As I recall, one chaotic neutral character actually did this. Went well with everything else he did. (She? What pronoun do you use when player's gender is not that of character?)

The pronoun would be 'They' as you did imply one person and not plural prior. But I hope you don't mind me stealing the random idea b/c my friend's wild mage does something similar.

brian14
04-01-2010, 07:08 AM
Wild mage? Goes with the territory, I guess! And no, I do not mind that at all.

Incidentally, the player I was talking about was female, the character male. I wonder how player/character gender distribution breaks down in PnP and in DDO.

Kepli_Moonshadow
04-01-2010, 07:14 AM
okay, here's one you goobers missed-

Breath weapons via your TONGUE piercing.

HA!

Veriden
04-01-2010, 07:19 AM
okay, here's one you goobers missed-

Breath weapons via your TONGUE piercing.

HA!

They do have that in the book of vile darkness after all...I say they allow that! xD

Tovenar
04-01-2010, 07:46 AM
I lol'ed!

But for interests sake. There is an actual feat in PnP called "Extra Rings" in the book Eberron Campaign Setting (ECS) that allows one to wear extra rings. I believe you can take it multiple times even (to a DM discretion).

It allows you to wear more then 2 rings and still gain the benefits, IE, take it once wear 3, take it twice, wear 4.

Considering we play in Eberron, it's not some unrealistic dream to assume this feat should be available!

Also, races of dragon lets you graft a dragon's breath weapon generating organ into yourself.

If you know where to look, there is literally a feat, item, artifact, spell, Class, or Prestige Class that allows you to do EXACTLY what you want!

grodon9999
12-21-2010, 02:51 PM
With the new release of the skank outfits, I renew my call for nipple rings. This fits the theme.

Once again Turbine, think of the revenue . . .

kamimitsu
12-21-2010, 03:05 PM

+4 CHA if you take the bi-curious feat!

Winter_storm
12-21-2010, 03:17 PM
Actually LoTRO has earrings

Sillk
12-21-2010, 03:27 PM
So, what happens when you're fighting a rust monster?

They always damage my rings, no matter where I keep them. I'd avoid putting metal in
precarious positionings provoking perilous private part punishment.

Cauthey
12-21-2010, 03:27 PM

Nipple rings provide confidence, a talent for public speaking, and a powerful personality? I don't know anyone that has become significantly better at public speaking and social interactions after getting nipple rings... :D

Kruppe
12-21-2010, 03:35 PM
I hear Turbine was close to implementing a race that supported body piercings. Unfortunately a careless Sorc miscast a chain lightning.

The neighboring ogres ate for weeks and it was at least a month before the delicious smell of BBQ subsided.

frznvimes
12-21-2010, 08:36 PM
Nipple ring (or equivalent) + superior magnetism weapon = :(

QuantumFX
12-21-2010, 08:41 PM
OK, since we seem to be going thereā€¦ (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S95udrgHUf4)

Hobgoblin
12-21-2010, 08:49 PM
methinks the op is either trying to get a rise out of people or just poking things and seeing what reaction he gets....

hob

Pape_27
12-21-2010, 09:07 PM
Ok now it has gone too far. We need Tarrant the boy fox to close this abortion.

Oh yeah:

http://www.gifanatics.com/files/InBeforeTheLock.gif

+1 for the bestest ibtl ive ever seen

Maegin
12-21-2010, 09:25 PM
Prince Albert FTW!!!

http://i580.photobucket.com/albums/ss248/pbrown63303/images3.jpg

waterboytkd
12-22-2010, 04:10 AM
If you know where to look, there is literally a feat, item, artifact, spell, Class, or Prestige Class that allows you to do EXACTLY what you want!

Book of Vile Darkness. Lich loved. That is all.

Talias006
12-22-2010, 06:58 AM
OK, since we seem to be going there… (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S95udrgHUf4)

Wow, and then ouch. Funny, though. I hope those at least never make it into DDO. Maybe WoW could use them after they've sucked the life and money out of everyone that already plays it.

Oh, and +1 greenis for you, Quantum.

Cordovan
12-22-2010, 09:53 AM
/http://content.turbine.com/sites/compendium.ddo.com/images/icons/spell/sp_circleofdeath.png (http://compendium.ddo.com/wiki/Spell:Circle_of_Death)