PDA

View Full Version : My suggestions

p3rt2k9
03-29-2010, 07:33 PM
1. pets that can lvl and have skills you can also summon them like a hireling at a start of a quest i thing this would be great.

2. better pvp, you should be able to gample like say you have aother player a duel you both put 10 gold in and the winners takes the 20k.

3. pvp wilderness areas, areas were you can fight monsters and receice exp per monster killed.

4. gambling in taverns, poker,chess ect

5. Guild houses, you can goto a npc and he will teleport you there

6. Guild wars with rankings and each guild can put money and the winning guild wins.

Failedlegend
03-29-2010, 08:13 PM
1. Pets that can improve and have skills you can also summon them like a hireling at a start of a quest i thing this would be great.

2. Better PvP, you should be able to gamble like say you have another player a duel you both put 10 gold in and the winners takes the 20k.

3. PvP wilderness areas, areas were you can fight monsters and receive exp per monster killed.

4. Gambling in taverns, poker,chess etc

5. Guild houses, you can go to an NPC and he will teleport you there

6. Guild wars with rankings and each guild can put money and the winning guild wins.

1. We already have summons for a few classes and while I agree they need to be De-nerfed a bit pets are unneeded and IIRC other than summons/familiars its not a DnD thing...mind you Hirelings are dumb enough to be considered pets.

2. No PvP period because introducing PvP as more than something to do while parties fill up up causes players to complain about "Balancing" which ends up being a disaster and after a while instead of coming up with something to improve class A to match class B its much easier to dumb down class B. In the end every Class/PRE sucks at everything there ya go Balanced :P It's one of the Major reasons I left WoW (Note: WoW might blow but the band LvL80ETC still rocks)

3. see 2

4. why

5. Guild houses....done and done see Mockduck's PAX coverage (http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2853337&postcount=1)

6. uh...forget the post but I read something about guild achievements to do with earning guild housing and other privileges but once again its PvE based

Summarized this is a PvE game and it always will be your not gonna get more than the bar brawls here.

Aashrym
03-29-2010, 08:27 PM
1. pets that can lvl and have skills you can also summon them like a hireling at a start of a quest i thing this would be great.

2. better pvp, you should be able to gample like say you have aother player a duel you both put 10 gold in and the winners takes the 20k.

3. pvp wilderness areas, areas were you can fight monsters and receice exp per monster killed.

4. gambling in taverns, poker,chess ect

5. Guild houses, you can goto a npc and he will teleport you there

1. Summon spells exist and palemasters can summon a skelly for a pet. Might not be that far down the road.

2. Do a search for PvP and read the opposition. The same thing will happen in this thread.

3. Re pvp see 2. And receiving XP for per monster killed is called grinding. There are several area with milestone rewards for monsters killed; this works out the same. It's also something this game was trying to avoid originally. We grind quests instead. :)

4. There is at least 1 NPC who let me gamble when I spoke to him. I don't remember it well. Wasn't my thing. I'd rather see development towards other things.

5. Already coming.

6. Boring. There used to be a pvp leadership board. It's fine forgotten about IMO. I don't play this game for things like that.