PDA

View Full Version : Lonely Bard Seeks Guild

MsAnthropy
03-28-2010, 05:43 PM
So I've reached the dreaded level 6 plateau on my Drow Elf Bard and I'm absolutely appalled by some of the PUGs I've had the chance to be in. I'm looking for a guild where ultimately I can join in on some groups from time to time while still remaining casual about the game. A guild full of drinking, smoking, and swearing sounds like a place I might be able to one day call home.

Cannabinoids: Lvl 6 Drow Bard

HGM-Chi
03-28-2010, 06:16 PM
I can vouch for Lost Legions as a fun, casual and very helpful guild. Might not be a lot of members in your level range right now, but you can always hook up with TRs as they go through those levels. I also have a lvl 7 Bard (Dudess) that I play from time to time. Look her up or add her to friend's list if you like.

Also, as far as drinking goes, I think LL's rep speaks for itself.

williamsond
03-29-2010, 07:13 AM
Check out the Unrepentant at www.unrepentantgaming.org we're always looking for new players and may be what your looking for, as bonus we have a few people with toons about your lvl at the moment and we could always use a good song.

Dave

BansheeMalthus
04-22-2010, 07:58 PM
We sound right up your alley. We have several Characters near your level, and are looking for people who don't get offended easily. Pm me here or in Game. Main Character name in game is Vonyell.

Rounsy
04-23-2010, 04:16 AM
Greetings,
ROGUS is a guild of members including all lvl ranges.. we all have our own personalities and play styles yet we enjoy working to gether as well when the need arises... if you are interested shoot me a messege

Dimtri
Paira
Spiktra
Weebe