PDA

View Full Version : Server is down

Sanguin
03-28-2010, 04:49 AM
Could not sell or repair then was stuck on loading screen. Tried to relog but after 'connecting' it sits idle and eventually I get a serer is full message (and my account is VIP).

cluedout
03-28-2010, 04:52 AM
server backups start at 2:00 or so i have been told, happens to everyone, wait it out or go to bed but whatever you do do not log out at 2:00 AM pacific till about an hour later

Quanefel
03-28-2010, 05:22 AM
Same here but back in game now.

Skani
03-28-2010, 05:24 AM
Could not sell or repair

Oh, that was pretty fun. Was just going to craft in Shroud and then found out, that I have full inventory and cant sell noir remove anything from backpack. At least trade between people works (thnx Bialdi ;)).

server backups start at 2:00 or so i have been told, happens to everyone Thnx for tip, didnt knew that one.

Emili
03-28-2010, 05:46 AM
Oh, that was pretty fun. Was just going to craft in Shroud and then found out, that I have full inventory and cant sell noir remove anything from backpack. At least trade between people works (thnx Bialdi ;)).

Thnx for tip, didnt knew that one.
Way back when... the shroud was till quite new, I got so excited I had pulled two large scales I was and crafted my last tier of my min II. Came out of the shroud took my end reward when all of a sudden - CRASH - the sever went down... when I logged back on - my min II was back to tier two? :( Oh well they rolled back... 'cept took me at least 13 more runs to get two large scales again. :mad: Oh well, patients is a virtue I suppose yet disappointment bloody leaves a sour taste.

vindicater
03-28-2010, 06:08 AM
Way back when... the shroud was till quite new, I got so excited I had pulled two large scales I was and crafted my last tier of my min II. Came out of the shroud took my end reward when all of a sudden - CRASH - the sever went down... when I logged back on - my min II was back to tier two? :( Oh well they rolled back... 'cept took me at least 13 more runs to get two large scales again. :mad: Oh well, patients is a virtue I suppose yet disappointment bloody leaves a sour taste.

I feel your pain. Well not really but I know that had to hurt bad.

emptysands
03-28-2010, 04:39 PM
I was wondering why lag seems really bad during my prime playing hours. Last night was particularly bad - zone wall were we could not get into the vale zone around Coal. 10 min to log out and log in again to another toon.

Quanefel
03-30-2010, 01:01 PM
Same here but back in game now.

Someone gave me a negative for this, really? lol