PDA

View Full Version : Show Guild in Social Panel, please

Phidius
03-24-2010, 04:41 PM
It's great being the party leader, since you can see everyone's guild as they request to join and you can make your decision to admit/reject based on the name, build, or guild...

It's a pain having to switch back and forth to the Who panel to find out what guild each person is in - please add each party member's guild name next to their name so we can tell at a glance whether we want in or not.

NuclearCoffee
03-25-2010, 12:27 AM
So you saying if he is not with such and such a guild they are a bad player??
Yes there is some bad guilds out there, but how is a good player going to know if they are in a bad guild or not, unless they play with a good group?

Uska
03-25-2010, 12:30 AM
/not signed I dont hold a persons actions agaisnt their guild they count only agasint themsleves now if enough people from one guild annoy me I might think twice about running with people from the guild but it wouldnt stop me 100%

Phidius
03-25-2010, 09:13 AM
So you saying if he is not with such and such a guild they are a bad player??
Yes there is some bad guilds out there, but how is a good player going to know if they are in a bad guild or not, unless they play with a good group?

Not at all - I meet excellant players all the time that have no guild tag. It's just that there are some guilds who have established a reputation for being solid performers and pleasant people, and there are other guilds on the other end of the spectrum.

/not signed I dont hold a persons actions agaisnt their guild they count only agasint themsleves now if enough people from one guild annoy me I might think twice about running with people from the guild but it wouldnt stop me 100%

I've got one guild in mind that makes me think twice about running with people from the guild, and it takes time to look up the leader of the LFM before clicking on it, let alone the other 10 people.

On the other hand there are guilds that I would join their LFM in a heartbeat if I had even the slightest interest in the quest... even if I had to switch toons.

I just figured it would be nice to get the same information on the group members that the party leader received when they tried to join.