PDA

View Full Version : Small Idea

wolf74
03-23-2010, 12:47 PM
Odds are this small idea will get throw out the window but if I don't say it, it will never be heard.

Under the game play Options let them put a Death Auto-logger check option. [It would let you know good players from bad. (level 5 with 500 death = bad player : Level 6 with 0 deaths = Very skilled player)]
Aka it puts an entery at the bottem of the Bio. That List Date / Quest / What Got you to -10 or below / and who or How you where Rez.

Most of my toon have had to be layed to rest before getting to run with a cleric that can rez but it would be nice to for those of us who forget to log something in the heat of the moment. (I try to every time but I am sure I have missed one or two for logging reasons.)

Chai
04-27-2010, 01:56 PM
We dont need another stat for min maxers to wave their ePeensĀ® at.

In DnD, you get killed by the dice as often as you get killed by making a mistake. As a DM, I have more chances to roll a 20 than any 1 player because I play ALL the mobs. Computer controlled mobs spam effects on you all the time, and its only a matter of time before you roll a 1, no matter how good the build.

I would encourage a veto of implementing any feature that would be used to make me play the game by anyone elses standards.

That being said, I think it would be cool to see a death count on yourself, but I dont think players should have to wear this on their sleeve.

*response more than a month late, but hey....