PDA

View Full Version : Quick Link to posted and replied topics

TheLallian
03-22-2010, 07:29 AM
I have recently started using these forums and find it very frustrating that there doesn't seem to be an option to view all threads that I have created or replied to.

I would expect that under the Quick Links drop down would be two options:
- My posted threads
- Threads I have replied to

It seems that the only way I can do this is to subscribe to the thread and then use Quick Links to view subscribed threads. This was not obvious when I first started on these forums and had trouble locating my posts trying to remember where they were etc. So I now use subscribe to thread with no email, but this is additional aggravation which could easily be accomplished by having this in the search or quick links tabs.

Am I missing something?

Memnir
03-22-2010, 07:33 AM
In the upper right-hand corner of the screen, it should say, "Welcome, TheLallian (http://forums.ddo.com/member.php?u=333145)".
Click your name, and then click the Statistics tab. You will be able to find all posts made by you - and all threads started by you.

Hope that helps. :)

TheLallian
03-22-2010, 07:50 AM
Ah yes, thanks, just what I was looking for.

(Now lets talk about how obvious that is ....)

TheLallian
03-22-2010, 08:39 AM
I have also found that under "User CP" then "Options" you can set the default action when posting a new thread to automatically subscribe you to that thread.