PDA

View Full Version : E.P.I.C. - Epic Partners In Crime

JobeTheMan
03-21-2010, 10:00 AM
Because it's time to take the next step...

http://epicpartnersincrime.guildportal.com/

Bbrik
03-23-2010, 11:08 AM
Looks great braxxx I wouldn't mind bringing my guys in there so can get more into questing
mode

-Hematoma-

Quikster
03-23-2010, 08:13 PM
So as im looking over your guildsite I come accross the guidline that a member must drop group if "drafted" by an officer so long as they arent in group with their other guild or leading a raid, or shrouding.

While this tactic may work well in some games with huge player pops, it does not work well here. Word will get around if a certain guild is always dropping group mid quest, and that may have an adverse effect on them getting in groups due to their guild tag.

I understand that you are using this as a last resort, but if used to often, it may have adverse consequences.

Anywho good luck with the new guild.

Greydeath
03-23-2010, 08:42 PM
This is a joke thread right?

PiC = Fail
Epic PiC = Epic Fail

I do not even play primarily on Sarlona any more and even I know there are guilds (& alliances) that ALREADY do more than Epic Raiding twice a week.

While you claim to have been around since the beginning, fact is merely having a character in the game does not count. Time in game is what matters and frankly a returning guild from 3+ years ago due to F2P does not count as being around since the start.

Lots of little wannabe guilds like yours popping up now – thankfully myddo lets us weed out based upon character rather than tag, but honestly the two go together. Makes me absolutely dread pugging… If nothing else at least you seem to understand the value of Shroud; now if you can just bring your guild up to speed on how to successfully complete it you would have actually accomplished something. There are two many piking guilds in the game already – do not be another.

Rather than taking the ‘next’ step how about you start by taking the first?

Roman
03-23-2010, 10:53 PM
I think the op's enthusiasm is great. But I think you might be puting the cart before the horse.

Start leading some raids, advertise as E.P.I.C and do some marketing :)

eqpablon
03-24-2010, 12:11 AM
Looks great braxxx I wouldn't mind bringing my guys in there so can get more into questing
mode

-Hematoma-