PDA

View Full Version : "Sent" mail tab.

Gol
03-20-2010, 04:42 PM
I think that just about explains itself.

I've been selling a lot of recipes since the Risia games have been out, and I'm tired of scammers claiming they "didn't get them" in the mail. It's happened more than once.

Mhykke
03-20-2010, 06:03 PM
/signed

Symar-FangofLloth
03-20-2010, 06:07 PM
I can see how it'd be nice. And can think of times where it'd be useful. So /signed.

But in the meantime you could screenshot or otherwise record every transaction, and counter their "I didn't get it" with "I have screenshots."

Gol
03-23-2010, 09:24 AM
I can see how it'd be nice. And can think of times where it'd be useful. So /signed.

But in the meantime you could screenshot or otherwise record every transaction, and counter their "I didn't get it" with "I have screenshots."
Screenshots of what, exactly? The compose mail panel that you can just click cancel on?

Lerincho
03-23-2010, 09:34 AM

screenshot would prove nothing.

Tejoncito
03-23-2010, 09:39 AM
I've been selling a lot of recipes since the Risia games have been out, and I'm tired of scammers claiming they "didn't get them" in the mail. It's happened more than once.

/SIGNED

I have the same problem... But its needed for other things too.