PDA

View Full Version : Mindsunder-fix drop rate pls!

Aussieee
03-19-2010, 06:27 AM
Running Mindsunder is a grind on a whole new level. There is no other quest that has a chance of dropping 110+ named items. I think even the Reavers Refuge lottery ticket as a whole is with less options. You can run the quest forever and not get the silly kama you are wishing for. There is already not much love for monks as it is. Not many monks use kamas anyways unleass they are vorpals......so pls maybe get rid of some of those unless junk ones and up the drop rate on them PLS.

There seem to be items that drop a lot more then others. I have no idea how the loot table is created but with so many different items you should up the drop rate :( Please....

Angelus_dead
03-19-2010, 06:37 AM
Two easy changes that could improve your problem:

Suggestion 1: Dream Edges also drop from the final chest of Dreaming Dark. While we're at it, so do Xaochisan Eardwellers. (Note that Dreaming Dark really needs more loot drops as there's presently hardly ever a reason to run that quest. It would also be good to place an entirely new named item in that box, with a Suppressed Power of course)

Suggestion 2: Make Dream Edge bind on equip, unlike every other named item in Mindsunderer.

Schwarzie
03-19-2010, 06:42 AM
Suggestion 2: Make Dream Edge bind on equip, unlike every other named item in Mindsunderer.
Why unlike every other item? Why not this mechanic for every Mindsunder Item?

Bacab
03-19-2010, 06:43 AM
The rumor is the Vorpal Kama mainly drops from Elite Mindsunder.

Also to Angelus...the idea of stuff/named item in Dreaming Dark...awesome. Pretty much people only do that quest when they need to upgrade. No real reason to do it otherwise. It does give pretty good XP though. Also Earslug in Dreaming Dark would be cool.

Also I also think "Epic Inspired Quarter" would be fun and neat. They are nice short/fun quest. I think Epic "Light and Darkness" would probably be the best shield in the game. Though I kinda believe normal "Light and Darkness" is the best shield in game.

Aussieee
03-19-2010, 06:44 AM
Nm it's late I am not reading well :eek:

Symar-FangofLloth
03-19-2010, 06:53 AM
The rumor is the Vorpal Kama mainly drops from Elite Mindsunder.

Supposedly, the better Dream Edges drop on higher difficulties, and the sucky ones drop on Normal, and so on.
So run it higher and you'll weed out some of the trash.

Angelus_dead
03-19-2010, 06:58 AM
Why unlike every other item? Why not this mechanic for every Mindsunder Item?
Obviously that's because the Dream Edge comes in 105 more varieties than any other Mindsunerer item.

Schwarzie
03-19-2010, 07:49 AM
Obviously that's because the Dream Edge comes in 105 more varieties than any other Mindsunerer item.
I am aware of this fact. But my question still stands. Why not for every Mindsunder Item?

Angelus_dead
03-19-2010, 04:26 PM
I am aware of this fact. But my question still stands. Why not for every Mindsunder Item?
The forum rules do not permit me to answer.