PDA

View Full Version : Good Morning Orien!!

ViralPlastia
03-19-2010, 06:23 AM
Good morning, everyone. Looking forward to another day of toon grinding.

Hellllboy
03-19-2010, 08:51 AM
Good morning, everyone. Looking forward to another day of toon grinding.

Oy V! Morning!

/ChugCoffee :D

Tulnavara
03-19-2010, 11:07 AM
I want to go home, sick of work.

Xeriphim
03-19-2010, 12:44 PM
It's friday , time to let the hair down . Put on some slinky sexy outfit an party at the pub . Maybe take home something cute an muscular for a one night stand ... Ohh wait this is ddo . Yeah scratch that . Time to murder something big an ugly an get that master crafted Dwarf axe again . Well least I got a full stock of guiness ! .

Hellllboy
03-19-2010, 12:48 PM
It's friday , time to let the hair down . Put on some slinky sexy outfit an party at the pub . Maybe take home something cute an muscular for a one night stand ... Ohh wait this is ddo . Yeah scratch that . Time to murder something big an ugly an get that master crafted Dwarf axe again . Well least I got a full stock of guiness ! .

Nice! ;)

Head over to the Lobster-all the "Tools" hang out there!

We should put a suggestion in for them to sell Guinness there.

Crann
03-19-2010, 01:08 PM
Has the day off today, got some running around done, and has no idea why I'm posting, instead of playing. See yahs on the other side.

Cupcake
03-19-2010, 01:29 PM
Hiya!

Its Friday!

I'm sick of work too!

Crann, cause you know I'm bored and you wanna keep me company?

Coffee! I remember seeing you around.

Any lvl 13-16's wanna help me and crann with prey of (on?) the hunter?

We had issues this morning LOL. Ummmm meaning tonight that is when I get home. Not now! I wanna play!

*Runs off crying...............plots the demise of her bosses.

Hellllboy
03-20-2010, 06:55 AM
Its Sat. Morning!

No work today for me!

(Keeps looking at his raid timers...)

Perhaps this is a Reaver Morning ;)

Have a great day on Orien everyone!

LunaCee
03-20-2010, 10:11 AM
More of a Shroud day for me, I'll be off timer on Shroud in another few hours...

Now if only I could get more people to join me in getting favor in all the odd little places. I just need another 50 free TP to grab Dreaming Dark while its on sale. At which point I'll have all but four of the adventure packs that are currently available. Give my wizard something to do while she's ransacked out in IQ other than yet more ingredient farming for blanks. We don't have enough groups out in Amrath most of the time.