PDA

View Full Version : Bandoleers

jerray1973
03-18-2010, 02:53 PM
I'm sure this has come up before, but we need storage items for throwing weapons that work like quivers do for arrows and bolts. It just makes sense. And, if they are in the game, I haven't seen them yet.

Also, are there spell component pouches? My wife has a wizard with an entire section of her inventory filled with spell components....why not component bags?

Crawlstein
03-18-2010, 02:57 PM
I don't know where in-game you can get them, but the DDO store has spell ingredient bags.

rest
03-18-2010, 03:19 PM
I don't know where in-game you can get them, but the DDO store has spell ingredient bags.

They do? Since when?

tgun
03-18-2010, 03:29 PM

Those are crafting ingredient bags. There are no spell COMPONENT bags.

Superspeed_Hi5
03-18-2010, 03:31 PM
Those are crafting ingredient bags. There are no spell COMPONENT bags.

yes there is a coding issue so if spell components are in a bag they are effectivly not in your inventory. Just like certain hand-ins require you to take the item out of your bag before you can do anything with it.

NuclearCoffee
03-18-2010, 03:54 PM
yes there is a coding issue so if spell components are in a bag they are effectivly not in your inventory. Just like certain hand-ins require you to take the item out of your bag before you can do anything with it.
So they can't fix it? Oh come on I dont have to take collectables out of a bag to turn them in , it can't be that hard!!

Superspeed_Hi5
03-19-2010, 01:59 PM
So they can't fix it? Oh come on I dont have to take collectables out of a bag to turn them in , it can't be that hard!!

Trust me man I have a lvl 20 wiz and page 1 of my inventory is all spell components and SP pots of all sizes. I would love very much for their to be a component bag but sadly there is not. So I can only tell you that to hold on perhaps it is coming soon.