PDA

View Full Version : Said Id never do this again...

DropList
03-17-2010, 12:50 PM
Ok so we in the heartless are looking for a few good players. This will be my first post on recruitment for this guild...as we have not done any recruiting for our guild ever. I ran The Bleeding for over a year(if you could call it that) and decided to take a lighter aproach to the game. We mainly consist of friends that have played together for near 4 years. We are on ventrillo and are by no means PG. So sensitive people need not apply. We talk trash a lot...but its usually in good fun. If you are looking for a rowdy bunch of people who are serious , but laid back let us know. Honestly we are mainly looking for vets and people we have grouped with whom may be looking for a change....let me know yo.

DropList
03-26-2010, 11:37 AM
Did I happen to mention we have utter chaos and all kinds of folly on our vent server?

gfunk
03-27-2010, 11:51 AM
Good luck with recruitment Thenn. In the meantime, you are always welcome in QE raids.. even if it takes you 2 minutes to get to the entrance.

Dexxaan
03-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Thenn....

Just merge with us and be done with this what do you call it? "Recruiting"

Laid Back Serious Business - Gravis Negotium.

You can drop Guild...and we won't care....THATS how laid back we are, right Guys?

Guys?

Guys.......?

Allright who disbanded my Guild!

:D

DropList
03-31-2010, 08:46 PM
G funk...always love running with QE! I know the job will get done. Bruttus while I appreciate the offer I have friends here:) Only way I would join another guild would be if all my homies came too....and getting them to agree on any type of "merge" is well...ya know:)

bendover
04-01-2010, 10:27 PM
G funk...always love running with QE! I know the job will get done. Bruttus while I appreciate the offer I have friends here:) Only way I would join another guild would be if all my homies came too....and getting them to agree on any type of "merge" is well...ya know:)

You're still a gimp!!