PDA

View Full Version : we need more vampires

jcTharin
03-16-2010, 07:51 PM
i think that they should introduce a quest that has a vampire that sparkles in it.

so i can kill it.

repeatedly.

and then bring a necromancer in to resurrect it.

so i can kill it again.

repeatedly.

then dance on its grave.

and kill it again just to be sure.

repeatedly.

Freeman
03-16-2010, 07:54 PM
Did your wife/girlfriend make you watch Twilight also? My wife said it was my punishment for making her sit through all the bad horror movies we've been to see :(

vettkinn
03-16-2010, 07:56 PM
Comrade Vettkinn casts blind

http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/PF_New%5C492008/4833455.jpg

jcTharin
03-16-2010, 09:14 PM
Did your wife/girlfriend make you watch Twilight also? My wife said it was my punishment for making her sit through all the bad horror movies we've been to see :(

no, i fortunately haven't seen it, yet. but i have unfortunately seen some fan-fiction.

the moment i said fan-fiction you should have known my feelings on the subject.

so from that moment i have sworn that if i were to ever see a sparkly vampire that i would unleash my fury in ways that were never meant to be beheld by man kind.

sir, you just made me go barbarian on my computer screen with a crossbow. you owe me a new monitor.

Gypsy_Mouse
03-16-2010, 09:21 PM

He's just been killed twice in the Pic battle thread. :cool:

So die, die, die, die again!

And I'm sending the Silver Flame after those pansy "werewolves".

Neutered vampires are about as scary as the Wicked Witch of the West. Throw a little water on them and they all melt.

Bogenbroom
03-17-2010, 09:58 AM
i think that they should introduce a quest that has a vampire that sparkles in it.

so i can kill it.

repeatedly.

you know, despite the fact that you are kidding, I think it would be hilarious and not beyond the realm of silliness the devs occasionally like to inhabit. I mean, if they can make a character named Mentau the Fleshmaker, They could make a quest with low level "Shimmering Vampires" that cast daze monster and explode in glitterdust when they die.

The quest would be filled with teenage girls wandering around saying stupid things, like the Kobolds in STK p2.

Memnir
03-17-2010, 10:07 AM
http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx86/EnPsyane01/sparkle.jpg
...and,
http://i744.photobucket.com/albums/xx86/EnPsyane01/undead-1.jpg
:D

Phidius
03-17-2010, 10:08 AM
Comrade Vettkinn casts blind...

+1

you know, despite the fact that you are kidding, I think it would be hilarious and not beyond the realm of silliness the devs occasionally like to inhabit. I mean, if they can make a character named Mentau the Fleshmaker, They could make a quest with low level "Shimmering Vampires" that cast daze monster and explode in glitterdust when they die.

The quest would be filled with teenage girls wandering around saying stupid things, like the Kobolds in STK p2.

+1. It would indeed be beyond the realm of silliness, but that doesn't mean they won't do it.

Raelg14
03-17-2010, 10:16 AM
No what this game needs is MORE COWBELL!!

jcTharin
03-17-2010, 10:37 AM
no this game needs more vampires for me to kill

cowbell would be just a bonus.

also i wish i could post pictures of my sisters x-boyfriend on mobs so i could kill him

repeatedly.

Uska
03-17-2010, 10:38 AM
I'd like to kill the little sparlkly things myself but they are't vampires no matter what some no talent hack writter says.

Uska
03-17-2010, 10:42 AM

I am lucky at my wife has some taste:she isnt a fan of horror movies but says if she does watch one she expects the vampires to be at least a little scarry and she should be a better authority then most maybe she is from Translvania for real and I work with blood at night. NO JOKE

jcTharin
03-17-2010, 11:15 AM

I'm not kidding. i come here to kill random stuff. if i kill something i really want to kill that's a bonus.

and i still stand by the idea of posting someones picture on the mobs. i just really want to kill that woman beating bastard. but if i did i probably wouldn't get away with it, so i come here.

OK, enough about me. back to the pansy vampires.

NuclearCoffee
03-17-2010, 11:18 AM
Still have not seen it hope I never do!!! lol Whats with the sparkles?
Go Lestat !! ;)

omastar444
04-05-2010, 09:41 PM
I'll even start you off with an idea. It would be a 2 part chain:

1: The silver flame send you to kill the "Collins" Vampire clan. You find their leader but hes not as evil as the rest. We asks you to kill another clan of vampires, the "Cullens", who have been ruining his clans name.

2: You find and kill the "Cullens". These vampires can use daze monster and cast Glitterdust when hit by sunlight which comes from windows. The "Collins" leader thank you and rewards you.

Some reward ideas:
Silver Stake (+3 Dagger: greater undead bane, Silver)
Sword of the Collins clan (+2 short sword: Slver, undead bane, Glitterdust (3 / a day)

P.S. Anyone who gets the "Collins" clan deserves 1 interweb.

Uska
04-05-2010, 10:35 PM
I'll even start you off with an idea. It would be a 2 part chain:

1: The silver flame send you to kill the "Collins" Vampire clan. You find their leader but hes not as evil as the rest. We asks you to kill another clan of vampires, the "Cullens", who have been ruining his clans name.

2: You find and kill the "Cullens". These vampires can use daze monster and cast Glitterdust when hit by sunlight which comes from windows. The "Collins" leader thank you and rewards you.

Some reward ideas:
Silver Stake (+3 Dagger: greater undead bane, Silver)
Sword of the Collins clan (+2 short sword: Slver, undead bane, Glitterdust (3 / a day)

P.S. Anyone who gets the "Collins" clan deserves 1 interweb.

Barnabas ftw I remember watching dark shadows when I was a kid in the 60's use to have the dark shadows board game.