PDA

View Full Version : Looking for guild

Colbey72
03-15-2010, 09:03 PM
Hello,

First a little bit of background. I originally found out about this game from some long time friends who had been playing on and off since the beginning of DDO. When DDO Unlimited launched they intrigued me enough with the game so I decided to try it out. It did not take long before I fell in love with the fast paced combat and unique questing system. Until a month or two ago, I would play exclusively in small groups with my friends or solo whatever I could. As it turns out my friends became bored with the end game grinding and did not like to participate in pugs of any kind. So they all moved on to the next game and here I stay the last of the guild.

After true resurrecting my monk and reaching level 20 I really wanted to start doing the high level raiding content. I have so far found it very difficult to do this through pugs unless I am doing the Shroud. I recently tried joining the guild King's Blood but unfortunately after a couple of weeks realized there was not a lot of high level groups doing raids and I was enjoying my monk too much to play lower level characters. So I left the guild after two weeks and have been trying more pugs. I would really like to find a laid back guild that has alot of active high level players. So if such a guild reads this and is looking to recruit, please look me up in game. I look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks,

Borodina, level 20 TR human monk.

user110000
03-24-2010, 03:54 PM
my apologies

parvo
03-25-2010, 07:37 AM
www.mortalvoyage.com/rules.php (http://www.mortalvoyage.com/rules.php)

Although it might be fun for you to try permadeath play, I'm pretty sure you won't find a lot of level 20 groups doing raids any time soon.

totmacher
03-25-2010, 10:04 AM
Although it might be fun for you to try permadeath play, I'm pretty sure you won't find a lot of level 20 groups doing raids any time soon.

parvo what the heck is with the spamming? is that someone in your guild? i gotta admit whatever annoyance you were with permadeath you weren't 1/100000th of the annoyance this guy is :)

parvo
03-25-2010, 12:41 PM
parvo what the heck is with the spamming? is that someone in your guild? i gotta admit whatever annoyance you were with permadeath you weren't 1/100000th of the annoyance this guy is :)

I must be slipping. For you, I'll try harder.
Hah!

Although we take anyone who wants to try, I haven't actively recruited in a while. Mortal Voyage actually started to grow too fast for a while. There was even talk of full recruiting pause. We're still picking up average ~1.5 new players/day. Anyway...I don't know who the spammer is. I sent a PM asking them to read the OP.