PDA

View Full Version : Favor Confusion..

Paladoc
03-14-2010, 08:16 PM
Is there a guide on the favor system anywhere? I'm really confused on how the favor system works in with DDO points, and I need some guidance. I need a guide on how to get DDO points, because I want to make a FvS, but I have no idea how to get points..I have 200, but I don't know how I got them.

Any help would be nice..

Thanks,
Paladoc

Lorien_the_First_One
03-14-2010, 08:19 PM
Read this http://forums.ddo.com/showpost.php?p=2396348&postcount=3

Johalva
03-14-2010, 08:24 PM
Or http://ddowiki.com/page/Favor

It would be pretty hard for one character to amass enough for a favored soul, while being free to play. Go for some adventure packs to help yourself out.

No spending on silly haircuts and dyes or items. (already made that mistake once)

Woody00
03-14-2010, 08:27 PM
Favor breaks down like this:

Each quest will give you favor for a specific patron. Some quests give more favor than others.

The amount of favor recieved depends on the quest and what difficulty it was when completed.

You can only gain favor once for each quest per difficulty. If completed on elite first you gain max favor for that quest.

Example:

Go Get This is a quest that gives House D favor.

On normal it gives 3 favor, on hard 4 favor and on elite 5 favor.
If you run the quest on hard your first time through you will get 7 favor( 3+4). And will get no more favor from it until you run it on elite. If you run it on elite first you get 12 favor (3+4+5) and will get no more favor regardless of what diffuclty you run the quest on after you complete it.

"P" on your keyboard opens up your patons tab and allows you to see how much favor you have for the different patrons and what your total is. It also allows you to look at what patrons favor a specific quest is for and what the hardest difficulty you have completed it on so far.

tgun
03-14-2010, 08:31 PM
Each quest is worth a certian amount of favor. WHen you do a quest on normal you get a part of that favor, do it again on hard you get some more. Once you complete a quest on elite you get all the favor you can possibly get from that quest.

Every 100 favor on every character gets you 25 turbine points. The first time you reach certian levels of favor on each server you get additional bonus turbine points. I dont exactly remember what these bonus levels are but its something like 5,10,25,50,100,500. You can only get these bonuses one time on each server while the 25tp for 100 favor you will get for every character you ever make.

Hope that helps