PDA

View Full Version : Haven is moving to New Haven

Silverleafeon
03-13-2010, 03:01 PM
Due to a serious of unfortionate accidents, Haven has become leaderless with no hope of usurping the leadership from an inactive leader. There is no successor, and I believe the leader honestly has no idea that they have become leader.

{Other guilds please take note of this and insure that people understand the successor button that the leader can use.}

Instead of merging with another guild or dying a slow leaderless death, we decided to form a new guild: New Haven

We have transfered over and recruited 78 members since monday, and I believe this count has increased by several since the time that I started writing this post. (Since I went to help 3 members out). Some members continue in Haven to ensure smooth transition.

Haven was a friendly guild and we hope to continue that tradition. Any Haven members who wish to transfer please contact Brincl or Iliona for an invitation. Other officers are listed on our website.

The Haven/New Haven guild website is:
haven-of-orien.lefora.com

I am in the process of seeking alliances with other quality guilds.

Cheers,
Iliona, the happy halfling healer, lvl 19 Favored Soul

Silverleafeon
03-15-2010, 07:59 PM
We are recruiting new members as well.

If you like friendly helpful places, come try us.

We are growing and seeking partnerships with other good active guilds.

If you should decide to leave afterwards for any reason, you are welcome to return and we would wish you good luck wherever you may go.

Silverleafeon
03-28-2010, 09:19 PM
We have about 241 members now.