PDA

View Full Version : Invalid Username/Password [err: -4]

virpyre
03-13-2010, 07:36 AM
Me and a few friends wanted to try this game out I told them I'd check into it, but if it's this much trouble to login not sure if I want to tell them it's okay, anyway.

I just registered yesterday night, left the game download going all night, was hoping to play this morning doesn't look like that's going to happen anytime soon. I'm using a comcast.net email, however everytime I try to use forgot user password link I never receive anything in the email I have tried this 4 or 5 times now. I know the email, forum username, and game username are in use because I've tried to re-register in which it keeps saying all are taken I know my password it's very simple to remember. I have submitted a ticket on the account management page, though I'm guessing I won't know anything til Monday or Wendsday haven't tried calling the number though I might try just to see what will happen.

On a side note: The Forgotten Username/Password (http://www.ddo.com/component/content/article/454-forgotten-usernamepassword) site said something about an "Account Confermation Email" I never got anything like that, or anything saying it was sent to the email that I provided.