PDA

View Full Version : New Blue Crystal option

Baahb3
03-12-2010, 04:01 PM
With Gianhold probably being the next pack to have the Epic treatment applied we will be getting some new epic shields to mess with.

I would like to see an option to upgrade the DR that a shield provides. This can be done by adding the ability to the list of options from blue crystals. This would not mess with the existing shields from the desert as they have violet slots already.

I am not sure on what a good number would be, maybe 5-10 but it would give those of us who use shields another option on them.

Jay203
03-12-2010, 04:04 PM
With Gianhold probably being the next pack to have the Epic treatment applied we will be getting some new epic shields to mess with.

I would like to see an option to upgrade the DR that a shield provides. This can be done by adding the ability to the list of options from blue crystals. This would not mess with the existing shields from the desert as they have violet slots already.

I am not sure on what a good number would be, maybe 5-10 but it would give those of us who use shields another option on them.

idea is there, but 5~10 is way overpowered :p
realistically speaking, you'll probably only be able to upgrade it by 2~3 or a single upgrade would make a lot of other stuff (feats, enhancements) seem underpowered

Baahb3
03-12-2010, 04:11 PM
idea is there, but 5~10 is way overpowered :p
realistically speaking, you'll probably only be able to upgrade it by 2~3 or a single upgrade would make a lot of other stuff (feats, enhancements) seem underpowered

Probably, was just throwing a number out...

At 5 it would allow some of the non tower shields to get to that 11-13 range and the madstone shield to get to 16 which is only 1 point more than Levik's right now, I don't think 5 would be too much, 10 probably would be.