PDA

View Full Version : Respond to Queries

5thofnovember
03-10-2010, 08:09 PM
After multiple attempts to get an answer with no results im finally annoyed, Ive submitted bug reports, help request, forum pleas and even sent pms to forum DDO personal asking about the fact the broken unrepairable returners are not being addressed and its an ongoing problem for over a year now

Use advanced search options and search returners repair and theres lots of forum post pre mod 6 asking when its going to be addressed with no results and its not even listed as a known issue.

I would appreciate it if ppl would show some support on this long time problem in hopes some DDO employee could stop rolling around in all the DDO store profits long enough to at least let us know whats up with this.

for those of you not in the know, returners are non repariable and take dmg til broken even if the binding ritual is used on them.

If your not going to fix it let me know when returners and ranged feats are going to be removed from the game since its been a long time and yet to be addressed, so I know to respec my chars to use holy flame clubs from Delaras as I dont see you guys nerfing those anytime soon.

!~

Missing_Minds
03-10-2010, 08:11 PM
I've been waiting for them to fix mouse over bugs since Mod 3. Get used to waiting.

Memnir
03-10-2010, 08:23 PM
If they have nothing to say publicly - they won't say in private, either.
They know it's a problem - and they'll tell us all as soon as they have something concrete.

The only alternative would be an endless cascade of being told they have nothing to tell us, each only being phrased a little differently.

I know it's frustrating - back when the level cap was 10, some returners had the same problem and I had a Dwarven Thrower being worn down. I put it in the bank for fear of it being rendered unusable before a fix popped up, and it was painful to see such a potent item (damn uber at the time) just sit there gathering dust. But, they did put in a fix that worked well for three years till this new problem.

But, it makes no difference how much you rail about it - they still won't say anything until they are ready to.