PDA

View Full Version : What I Would Like to See In Next Patch

Pureevil069
03-10-2010, 11:24 AM
1:Maps:
After you fully unlock the blackness of the map it should stay that way! You have a good start point where when you come back in that day its darkened but come back a little later its all jet black again.

2:Ranged Slot:
Have a range slot so you can keep it equipped at all times so when you are at a distance you range your enemy's but when they get close you start hacking and slashing them( unlike now when I'm range them they hit me a few times before the weapons switch over.

3:Shared Bank :
Have it where you can share your funds not just items, so it's more like a bank and I don't have to keep mailing and what not.

4:Guild bank:
Have a guild bank setup with like 20 or so slots that can be upgraded and maybe with the option of storing funds also.

5:Follow command:
This is not just for lazy people like everybody thinks. I would love it due to the fact that I have more than one vip account I mutitoon bring the /follow command in, PLEASE

6: D-Door:
Needs a option for marker any where thats no fog of war.

7:Enchancements:
When you minimize the group, it stays minimized until you undo it.

8:Auction:
Text Search, Text Search, O Did i say TEXT SEARCH:)

9:Bags:
Potion Bag And Scroll Bag

10:

Belwaar
03-10-2010, 11:33 AM
Have a range slot so you can keep it equipped at all times so when you are at a distance you range your enemy's but when they get close you start hacking and slashing them( unlike now when I'm range them they hit me a few times before the weapons switch over.

Umm...just put a bow in your hotbars.

I have one row of bows and one-two rows for my melee weapons/combinations on my Ranger...

If they're hitting you because you haven't switched weapon sets, then change earlier ;)

flynnjsw
03-10-2010, 11:37 AM
After you fully unlock the blackness of the map it should stay that way! You have a good start point where when you come back in that day its darkened but come back a little later its all jet black again.

Have it where you can share your funds not just items, so it's more like a bank and I don't have to keep mailing and what not.

I actually like this one.
Have a guild bank setup with like 20 or so slots that can be upgraded and maybe with the option of storing funds also.
Yes
This is not just for lazy people like everybody thinks. I would love it due to the fact that I have more than one vip account I mutitoon bring the /follow command in, PLEASE
No, while your reasoning may seem sound, the way it would be used in general would be for lazy people/pikers.
6: More to come

Comments in Red

Lyetisha
03-10-2010, 04:40 PM
If they put the follow command in, I would end up having too much fun with it =)

holyspaz
03-11-2010, 06:50 PM

Yes

Maybe

Yes

Yes

Yes Yes Yes Yes

6: D-Door:
Needs a option for marker any where thats no fog of war.

Would be cool

7:Enchancements:
When you minimize the group, it stays minimized until you undo it.

Ya that part really sucks

8:Auction:
Text Search, Text Search, O Did i say TEXT SEARCH:)

Oh ya

9:

Like the ideas hope they listen

Veriden
03-11-2010, 09:40 PM
Floor Maps:

Surely I am not the only one confused to hell by the non-layered map? I would like to see in dungeon/mission maps viewed by the floor they are on rather than bunched up as one messy thing. (Granted this would make the pit far more )

Also in slayer/explorer areas have more land marks put on the actual map. For instance when you discover an explorer, mark it on the map so you can make a proper refference to it when giving instructions to get to a secluded mission.

I certainly agree 'Stop blacking out my map!'