PDA

View Full Version : It's Static...It's Madness! ..and we need YOU!

Lordress
03-10-2010, 08:08 AM
Yes, yes, yes! Static Madness, a tuesday night dedicated static group, is looking to fill out its ranks with a 6th member.

We play every Tuesday night from 730pm EST (game play starts at 8pm) until Midnight EST. We're looking for a team oriented player to complement our current ranks. We have a Cleric (yeah, we got the heals!), a Ranger/Rogue (that little guy rocks with those traps!), a warforged Ranger/Monk (he's my shield..heheh), and me, a squishy Wizard (i got fire! heh) We are quite friendly and have a wide range of experience. Some members have leveled a toon to 20, and some of us haven't even seen level 10 yet..but we work together and enjoy the ride! If you are looking for a static and dedicated group of people to run with on Orien, give us a look.

And don't worry if you don't have a toon that is our currently level (about lvl 6 now), we will happily run you through a few quests to get ya up to speed.

you can take a peek at our group forums here http://staticmadness.guildlaunch.com/

If you are interested in joining, or just want more info about us and our guidelines (ok ok..rules), contact our leader. Here on the DDO forums, his name is Salome. In game, on tuesdays, his name is Dicax. Or you can contact me here on the forums and i'll pass your info along, or if you like, i can meet you, in game. Feel free to look my other toons up and say hi. (WF fighter Chopstix...Drow rogue Vodkka,...or Human cleric HolyChet).

Lordress
03-10-2010, 08:10 AM
Don't be shy! We need you!

Lordress
03-11-2010, 07:28 AM
/shameless bump!!

Lordress
03-19-2010, 08:16 AM
/another shameless bump

Lordress
04-05-2010, 08:18 AM
Static Madness is still looking for one more player to fill out our ranks! Just a reminder...you can contact either me, or our leader. (Salome is the name here on the forums.)

If you have read any of our previous posts and thought..."well, maybe..." but never contacted us, now's your chance! Send us a pm!

~Lordress...owner of Colleena~

Laeelin
04-06-2010, 01:09 AM
I talked to you in game monday night, I read the rules on your forums and have no problem with them...

See you tonight :)