PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Guild

Marewood
03-10-2010, 07:53 AM
I am looking for a guild for folks to play with. I am on Argonessen quite frequently and right now i am playing a Fighter / Rogue toon on lvl 20 and i am also levelling a Sorceror (still low level).

I have started playing DDO last summer and I am quite familiar with most quests & raids but have yet to see some of the mid to high level quests (which are kinda hard to get in once you hit the level cap). Basically I would enjoy doing some Epic Level stuff but find it hard to find decent groups that know what they're doing. So i am hoping for a guild with some mates that I can join doing Epic quests (or anything else that sounds like its rewarding).

I am playing this game mainly for fun and appreciate it if ppl are forgiving if something goes wrong. I am myself always willing to help if advice or support is required. To cut this short: i am looking for a likeminded group of people.

One last thing: I have no voice chat - as I know that some groups are quite restrictive accepting "pure typers" I thought I should state this.

Best,
Marewood

Marewood
03-17-2010, 01:16 AM
Thank you all for your kind invitations. I have found a guild that i am happy with.

Take care and good luck.

Closed