PDA

View Full Version : New-ish player LF guild

Yosharian
03-07-2010, 02:39 AM
Hello all,

I am a fairly experienced MMO player but new-ish to DDO, I have a level 13 character (Human Bard 9/Fighter 2/Rogue 2 - a Warchanter/trap monkey) and a level 6 character (a Dwarf Wizard =D) and so I have experienced quite a bit of low- to mid-level content but no lategame content. I am F2P but perhaps willing to shell out on adventure packs if its necessary to play with a good guild. I have a mic.

I am looking for a guild thats stable and established if possible. I am looking for a mix of serious and laid-back players, if that makes any sense. I've been a part of guilds before and helped run one in WAR so I have some experience with guilds. Above all I'm looking for a bunch of players who like to have fun, and own a bit too from time to time =p

A bit about me, I'm the sort of player that takes things seriously but wants to have fun at the same time. I am quite a diplomatic person so I get along with most people. I can take the lead role in parties/raids if necessary but usually I prefer a supporting role. I would say my strengths are in analysing and planning, and keeping my cool in difficult situations.

Please send me a message via the forum if you are interested.

Yosharian
03-07-2010, 05:41 AM
Oh and I should probably add that I'm in a European timezone, and generally play anytime at weekends and in the evening during the week. And that you can post in this thread as well as message me.

Slugnutty
03-13-2010, 02:49 PM
Hello - Please check you PM's

user110000
03-24-2010, 03:55 PM
my apologies