PDA

View Full Version : Bank Improvement Suggestion...

BurnerD
03-03-2010, 10:20 AM
It would be absolutely wonderful if you could pull up all of your characters bank inventories (one at a time) while at the bank.. A drop down list with your characters names allowing you to open their bank space and move items to the shared bank tabs or to the inventory of the character you are on.

This would save players alot of time sorting through bank inventories for items. I don't really see any negatives here, but if someone does please comment.

Kadran
03-03-2010, 10:29 AM
It would be absolutely wonderful if you could pull up all of your characters bank inventories (one at a time) while at the bank.. A drop down list with your characters names allowing you to open their bank space and move items to the shared bank tabs or to the inventory of the character you are on.

This would save players alot of time sorting through bank inventories for items. I don't really see any negatives here, but if someone does please comment.

/Signed.

I spend entirely too long switching between toons looking for 1 item. Or better yet, make that same function accessible from the log-in screen w/o selecting a character. Then you can look threw each characters inventory and/or bank spaces to find the item(s) you are looking for in a timely manner.

This could all be avoided by organization, but that will never happen on my end. :-P

BurnerD
03-03-2010, 10:41 AM
yea organization is not my strong suit either :)

I just want to spend more time playing and less time searching for stuff.....