PDA

View Full Version : I am so mad a my brother Fred the Feat Guy

PoSeiDoN78
03-02-2010, 04:01 PM
I am a Human Clr3/Rg1. I took sunder thinking it might be cool, but if it wasn't I would swap it with Fred. Problem is it doesn't show up in his list of swapable feats. Its on my char sheet. I don't want it anymore, but Fred is a big meanie (its cuz mom always liked me best).

Does anyone no if this is a common problem, or is there a logical explaination that I can't find?

Thanks

cdbd3rd
03-02-2010, 04:13 PM
Can't think of any time I've heard of someone "taking" sunder. Tis an automatic feat with BAB 1, iirc, and as such is non-swappable.
If you somehow managed to take it at level 1 when you were BAB 0, it will still have locked you out of swapping it when you got BAB 1.

Freeman
03-02-2010, 04:16 PM
Did you happen to take Improved Sunder instead of Sunder, and you are trying to swap out the wrong one?

PoSeiDoN78
03-02-2010, 07:22 PM
Can't think of any time I've heard of someone "taking" sunder. Tis an automatic feat with BAB 1, iirc, and as such is non-swappable.
If you somehow managed to take it at level 1 when you were BAB 0, it will still have locked you out of swapping it when you got BAB 1.

That would be why then, I did not realize that I got it as an auto.

tihocan
03-02-2010, 09:33 PM
I just checked and you can't pick Sunder at BAB 0.