PDA

View Full Version : char still being saved....

darksus
03-01-2010, 05:10 PM
Hello i am having problem loging onto one of my characters on Gallanda server by the name of Simma

I keep getting the message that character is still being saved. This has gone on for a week now.
I have tried restarting client, logging onto another server and posting an in-game ticket. The response from the ticket was to look on the website for help... so here i am.

Any advice?

Chris

Victorie
03-01-2010, 05:49 PM
Actually, we can't assist with this via the forums. Please submit a Tech Support ticket via the link in my signature.

darksus
03-03-2010, 03:16 PM
Well i filled out the form and got an email with this:

If you are receiving the message "Your character is still being saved" with one or more characters, please wait about three minutes before trying to log in with the character (s) again. The character should be fine to log in afterwards.

If the error message persists, please log onto another character on your account and contact In-Game Support via the Help panel and explain the situation. You may need to log onto another game world in order to do this.

Please let us know if you need additional assistance in this or any other matter by replying to this email.

of course i have tried this!!

PLease help me on this

Victorie
03-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Actually, we can't assist with this via the forums. Please submit a Tech Support ticket via the link in my signature.

If you've already contacted in-game and they couldn't assist then please respond to that email or do whatever additional steps they advised in-game.

darksus
03-05-2010, 05:09 PM
i have done everything suggested to me. guess i will just delete the char