PDA

View Full Version : Glitter Dust

nerochronicles
02-25-2010, 10:24 AM
Please address the issue of Glitterdust that when my character saves against it, my screen still goes completely white. I don't mind this when my character fails the save, it works as intended. But I cannot believe that the intended effect is to blind the player even if the character makes the save.

Thanks.

Phidius
02-25-2010, 10:33 AM
Yeah, Glitterdust is very annoying.

However, I can easily believe that Turbine intends it to blind the players regardless of their save, but I'm just a long-time cynical player who will always believe the worst. It just seems easier that way. :D

Tuney
02-25-2010, 10:34 AM
I think it is because the 'nature of Fog spells.' You should have seen the day when FRIENDLY Fog spells impeeded your parties vision... Ah I miss the days of Glitterdust + grease on my own party such fun times to be had.

FlyinS
02-25-2010, 11:06 AM
I think it is because the 'nature of Fog spells.' You should have seen the day when FRIENDLY Fog spells impeeded your parties vision... Ah I miss the days of Glitterdust + grease on my own party such fun times to be had.

Sleet Storm, takes care if it all in one and when Extended is just plain cruel.

Tuney
02-27-2010, 07:46 AM
Yeah but Sleet Storm takes to long to cast. With Greese you can cast and go leaving 'traps' for your party to follow as you laugh gleely as they try to follow hehe