PDA

View Full Version : Looking for Guild

ATJofATL
02-19-2010, 09:29 PM
Hello:

I am a newish player looking for a guild. I am an old timer, pencil and paper D&D player from way back before there was even an "Advanced D&D". I am fairly new to DDO. I would like to find some folks who like to have fun and don't take things too seriously. I am located on the east coast US, but don't know when I'll be on usually, job, family that sort of thing gets in the way of my gaming time. I would prefer a large guild that usually has someone on that doesn't mind dealing with someone who wants to learn. I'm also happy to help out however I can.

I have been playing with my son and wife but I am more serious about gaming than they are. I have been soloing a lot but it's just not that fun and I'm runing out of things I can solo. Right now my main is level 4 Cleric "War Priest" and my Alt is a barbarian, both Dwarves. I've always liked to play dwarves.

I really am still figuring out this game and would like to spend some time in dungeons with some folks who like to have fun and don't mind the occasional question.

Any recommendations for a guild who might be interested would be greatly appreciated. Thanks. Rawlins Strange

pezuwarrior
02-22-2010, 07:41 PM
Hi, I am planning to make a guild as soon as I get my laptop fixed(should be a week or two).
I am definately new player friendly but I also definately want to run high level events. Also there will be at level players since I have quite a few low lvl friends that will join. There will be no loot rules, you keep what you pull and also there will be a website. This will have quest and raid times and signup.

Pezu(cleric 19)

killtron(assassin rogue 9)

a cleric is always welcome

please add me to friends and send a tell when I come online.
Thanks;)