PDA

View Full Version : Stormbringers

Ughh
02-19-2010, 02:11 PM
Yes, we are back...I was away for a while (as many of you know) due to a near fatal car accident last year. Fortunately ( for me, maybe not so for you guys lol) I am back in game and stormbringers is once again running. I really appreciate all the kind words and thoughts/prayers that many of you had up for me. I love running with my "channel folks" but just plain love the game. I missed you all very much and am glad to be back to cause havoc in raids.

cheers
UGHH

totmacher
02-19-2010, 02:13 PM
squirrels beware!!

Cetus
02-19-2010, 02:14 PM
glad to have ya back ughh, better post a screenshot of that meatshield when shes done!

Cheers

Ughh
02-19-2010, 02:16 PM
If i ever get done with her and trying to level all my other worthless builds LOL

Lerincho
02-19-2010, 02:18 PM
Yes, we are back...I was away for a while (as many of you know) due to a near fatal car accident last year. Fortunately ( for me, maybe not so for you guys lol) I am back in game and stormbringers is once again running. I really appreciate all the kind words and thoughts/prayers that many of you had up for me. I love running with my "channel folks" but just plain love the game. I missed you all very much and am glad to be back to cause havoc in raids.

cheers
UGHH

welcome back bro. glad to see you have recovered.

grenian
04-03-2010, 04:02 AM
Welcome back bro can't wait to see you in game, and to see Stormbringers brought back to former glory.

cx-7heaven
04-15-2010, 10:42 PM
Welcome back ughh! Sadly, I have been in and out of ddo for the past year and change, and didnt know about your misfortune until now. Only knew something happened when I was removed form the guild and pm'ed mhykkke to find out what was up, and he just told me that the guild broke up, but not why.

Shaftronics
04-15-2010, 10:50 PM
Saw your reincarnated toon (Monk, was it?) in House D like... a few minutes prior to my post, so it felt like a case of Deja Vu to actually remember your name since I was logging out when I saw it, then saw this post right afterwards.

That aside, welcome back, and stay in good health. =3