PDA

View Full Version : Most popular zones?

der_kluge
02-18-2010, 11:26 AM
Aside from all the F2P areas, within the list of P2P areas, which seem to get the most love?

I have a premium account, and so far, I've bought Gianthold, Vale, Delera's, 3BC, Devil Assault (hey, it was cheap!) and Shan-to-Kor (also cheap).

So far, the only one I've been underwhelmed by is Delera's, but mostly because there doesn't seem to be very many groups doing quests there. I also pretty much solo'd all the Three Barrel Cove quests, but I've been quite pleased with that zone, even though my characters were higher level than most of the quests called for. It's a quality place.

So far, I've gotten the most mileage out of Vale and GH, because higher level F2P quests are in such short supply.

Seems like there's such an abundance of lower level quests (5th-10th level) that most F2P don't bother buying any of the other zones. I know for my part, I never really lacked for stuff to do until I got to about 13th level or so, when I finally broke down and bought GH.

Seems to me like Turbine should reconsider their cost structure for some of these quests areas. Delera's is almost as much as Gianthold is, but far less useful considering most people won't have any problem finding stuff to do until the teen levels. And with the addition of the new Twelve F2P quests, there's now even less of an incentive to get Gianthold, though certainly those three quests aren't going to hold people's attentions for very long.

For the most part, I never see people posting social panels for Tangleroot, Sharn Syndicate quests, 3BC or Delera's - very rare for these. Probably Sharn quests being the most rare. Also very uncommon are Menechturan and Sorrowdusk. Hardly ever see those.

I'm curious as to whether this matches what others see?

dj.kickz
02-18-2010, 12:52 PM
vale GH and desert will get you a lot of bang for your buck. also Devil Battlefield will get you a lot of end game millage if you like a challenge.