PDA

View Full Version : Remove Option for 'Not Centered' warning

Lightbladez
02-16-2010, 12:13 PM
Hello All,

I couldn't find this suggestion with a search, so I apologize if it has been. Feel free to delete thread.

I've started a Fvs(18) Monk(2) build and started with Monk at 1st level. I'm now exclusively playing as a Favored Soul in armor and using non-monk weapons, and always have the 'Not Centered' warning in my upper right buff bar.

It sure would be nice to be able to manually remove this red exclamation mark. I'm aware it's also used for 'not proficient' warnings. The warnings are invaluable that's a fact, but the option to remove them would be nice.

Thanks.

AestorTheKnight
02-23-2010, 11:28 AM
I would very much like to see this too. So that characters that have Monk levels do not need to continously have a Red Exclamation Mark on their screen. Same goes for Wizards/Sorcerors who wear Armour, withour proficency, but with an armour with 0 armour check penalty.

It would be as simple as putting a check box in the UI Settings.

"Show Centered Warning Icon - X / O "

"Show Proficiency Warning Icon - X / O "

Of course both would be On by default.

I would be very greatful if Turbine could add this, considering how many people now play Monk Splashes.

"What do you get if you throw a Ranger Monk off a cliff into the ocean? You guessed it - Monk Splash!!" :D

Noctus
02-23-2010, 11:30 AM
/signed.

Sneakee
02-23-2010, 11:34 AM
I can certainly agree with this!

Good suggestion!

Raineigh
02-23-2010, 11:42 AM
I absolutely agree. Of course, I'm playing 100% Monk build, but I hate when I'm switching to something like my Candy Cane or the Rod of Moderate Heals I just got from the Traveler thing, and getting the "Uncentered" warning.

Nevermind I have to get back into whatever stance I'm in, lol

Angelus_dead
02-23-2010, 11:46 AM
Also annoying is that Paladin players will have icons for aura and fearlessness onscreen permanently.

Ya know, as a reminder, just in case you forgot you were a Paladin...

Lightbladez
03-08-2010, 08:37 AM
Bump.
Thanks guys.