PDA

View Full Version : Problem with MyDDO Guild page

Cratecrusher
02-11-2010, 04:06 AM
Hi,

The character list of my MyDDO guild page isn't really up to date. Ok, the recent promotings are there, and so are the new recruits. But there's still an awful lot of ex-members, and we even have two leaders, as the previous one (who had to leave us) is still written as leader though he's not in the guild anymore... :confused:

What I don't like also is that when you want to see the full list of members, you cannot sort them elsewhere than on the first page :mad: (ie : the "sort by name" or "sort by rank" works, but when you want to go to the next page, it goes back to unsorted and sorting it again puts you back on page 1...).

Plus I would like to be able to view the most recent members on the guild's main page (but it seems I'm stuck with the oldest ones :()

thanx for your help...

Cratecrusher
02-15-2010, 09:05 AM
I just checked and found about 60 characters who left the guild but are still written as members. Plus for some of them, they are listed in their new guild but still appear in mine :(

Cratecrusher
02-23-2010, 03:06 PM
Bump

Can I has Answerz pliz ?

techwench
02-23-2010, 03:22 PM
I didn't actually see a question.

But to answer the non-question, it's been like this for a while now and not much is being done about it other than living with it (my guild only shows 2 members, and the levels on the guild list is not even close to what shows on the individual character pages).

http://forums.ddo.com/showthread.php?t=209001

As for the sorting issue, that's a problem with wordpress and its query strings (or lack thereof for "pretty" permalink urls) messing up the sorting query strings. In other words, bad programming.

If you want to sort by name or rank, here's a workaround..

Sort by Rank:
Add "&sf=gr&d=d" (without quotes) AFTER page=2 (or whatever number page you're on) in the url bar

Sort by Name:
Add "&sf=cn&d=u" (without quotes) AFTER page=2 (or whatever number page you're on) in the url bar

Cratecrusher
02-24-2010, 12:05 PM
I didn't actually see a question.
Yeah ok :o but thanx anyway :)

I find the implications of your answers disturbing, as much as the lack of official reactions :mad:

But thanx :)
(Technically, It's not quite an update problem, as the new infos add up well, it's the old ones that don't go away :( )