PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Demeron
02-11-2010, 01:16 AM
Hi all!

So i came over from EU server about 2 Months ago. Now i have my 1 LVL 20 Toon and some lowbies over here.

There is one thing i realy dont understand, what is the Problem here whit Raid PUG`S? I have done over 100 Shroudy`s and about 40 Sucsessfull Hounds and also VOD`s but here thes simpel not work. It is so that we disided to do better a Shroud on 8 then on 12 also we go only on 6 in Revers bc Peeps are not abel to take Advice. My first 5 shroud here we failed bc Peeps are not listen how to make part 2. Also it seams to much if u say in Hound Only "He" pik`s up Stones, no AOE Spells no Sumons no SF pls We do have an Intimi! Dont run in Mid till we call u and so on. In shroud it was so bad that i left 2 Partys bc we Faild PArt 2 with the Simpel Mobs. Casters dont get Mana in Tree`s Fighter pulls when we not ready, Mobs not split up like we did say bevore pulling and so on.

So where is ther Problem????? I did Love Raid Pugs and a fail is always ok for me but here it seams that Peeps dont want to have sucsess.........

Also i have made some Good Expirience whit Peeps from Loot and the Spellbinders also a lot Other Peeps, it is so we now send only tells to get a Raid Party together insted doing an LFM.

Regard`s Demeron

Uska
02-11-2010, 01:51 AM
Sorry have no idea what your saying

Demeron
02-11-2010, 02:21 AM
What i want to know is Why Pug`s for Raids not work. Even if u have 12 High LVL Players it seams that a lot of them not understand that Teamwork is the Key to sucsess.

MissErres
02-11-2010, 02:26 AM
What i want to know is Why Pug`s for Raids not work. Even if u have 12 High LVL Players it seams that a lot of them not understand that Teamwork is the Key to sucsess.

Because Turbine has installed the "Easy Button" and when those players face a slight challenge they don't know how to handle it. ;):p:rolleyes:

dj.kickz
02-11-2010, 03:03 AM
Hi all!

So i came over from EU server about 2 Months ago. Now i have my 1 LVL 20 Toon and some lowbies over here.

There is one thing i realy dont understand, what is the Problem here whit Raid PUG`S? I have done over 100 Shroudy`s and about 40 Sucsessfull Hounds and also VOD`s but here thes simpel not work. It is so that we disided to do better a Shroud on 8 then on 12 also we go only on 6 in Revers bc Peeps are not abel to take Advice. My first 5 shroud here we failed bc Peeps are not listen how to make part 2. Also it seams to much if u say in Hound Only "He" pik`s up Stones, no AOE Spells no Sumons no SF pls We do have an Intimi! Dont run in Mid till we call u and so on. In shroud it was so bad that i left 2 Partys bc we Faild PArt 2 with the Simpel Mobs. Casters dont get Mana in Tree`s Fighter pulls when we not ready, Mobs not split up like we did say bevore pulling and so on.

So where is ther Problem????? I did Love Raid Pugs and a fail is always ok for me but here it seams that Peeps dont want to have sucsess.........

Also i have made some Good Expirience whit Peeps from Loot and the Spellbinders also a lot Other Peeps, it is so we now send only tells to get a Raid Party together insted doing an LFM.

Regard`s Demeron

in fairness the reason ur 8 man shroud went better then the 12s is because you had dizzy and funkle as ur 2 pugs.

Demeron
02-11-2010, 03:11 AM
He he he maybe:-) But for sure u both fit well into a Team going together waiting for buff`s etc..... So it was an easy Run and it should be more easy and even faster when u go in 12 or?

dj.kickz
02-11-2010, 03:21 AM
He he he maybe:-) But for sure u both fit well into a Team going together waiting for buff`s etc..... So it was an easy Run and it should be more easy and even faster when u go in 12 or?

theres a reason we normally short man it unless we're doing hard and elite.

aurum1
02-11-2010, 07:02 AM
PUG raids are fine you just need to be picky with who you take...eventually you learn the good ones. For reavers - welll who cares you might as well take the first 12 warm bodies you find. That is even more of a joke now. Shroud and Hound I think you find people with poor equipment and/or skills still. That is where a list of good players and guilds helps to fill your raid or to see who is in a PUG posting and decide if you want to join.

shadosatblackphoenix
02-13-2010, 10:24 AM
There's not many high level players on Cannith to begin with, and most of the good ones will play almost exclusively within their guild or clique.

Of the people that DO pug frequently, roughly half of them are "ignore list material". At any given time, if you look at the social tab for PUGs, you'll see almost always the same times...about half of those recurring names are good players, the other half -will- ruin any PUG they're in (may get a few successes if healers pops a lot of pots or something, but its as far as they will go).

Once you start figuring out who these bad players are, it gets a lot easier to pug on Cannith. Some of them are easy to spot. There's 4-5 of the worse that will continually try to start groups for ToD, Shroud, Shavarath as a whole, etc, and take forever to fill up. That is because of their reputation :)

Learn who those black apples are, and things will go a lot better.