PDA

View Full Version : Looking to join a mature guild for adventure/learning

jiimii
02-10-2010, 07:14 PM
Hello,
As the topic states, I am looking to join a mature guild that focuses on adventure, fun and helping each other out.

I am not a hardcore 5 hrs a night guy. I play around 2 hours in the evenings during the weekdays, more on the weekends after 8`ish. I `m married and have a 2 year old daughter, so I have obligations outside of the game.

I have a long time MMO background, starting with Ultima Online back in the day. I understand team work and love to help when I can. I am still learning the game here though, so I will be looking for more help than giving most likely. :P
I am playing a Paladin, and enjoy it in this game. Granted I am approaching level 4 only. I am VIP as well, if that makes any difference.

It has changed a lot since it first went live. I played in the beta, but at the time I was involved in a different MMO and did not follow up playing DDO.

I do not mean to ramble on, but all in all I am looking for a mature, fun guild that enjoys doing things as a guild. Not just 20 or more people playing by themselves using guild chat to communicate.

If I sound like the type of player you would like to have, please let me know. You can contact me by email. or in-game.
razorx@sc.rr.com
In game: Tssord Killswitch

Thank you for your time!!

Talon_Oakenleaf
02-10-2010, 07:17 PM
You did not say what world you were on. Is it Kyber?

ArloOne
02-10-2010, 07:22 PM
It seem that this was posted on the Argonessen forums. I am going to make it a true daily double....What is Argonessen?

Talon_Oakenleaf
02-10-2010, 07:27 PM
My appologies, I read this from the main page and did not notice that it was from a different area. I am new, sorry. Just wanted to know if I could help out.

ArloOne
02-10-2010, 07:57 PM
I was just trying to be funny. Although, it probably came across as sarcastic. I was not trying to be. We need more peeps taking a step to help others.

+1 Rep for my my-not-funnieness!

Talon_Oakenleaf
02-10-2010, 07:58 PM
No problem, :)

leon00000
02-11-2010, 05:35 AM
ummmmmm you guy are making me kinda sick with the thank you and im sorry stuff. as for the post i think worrier soul is a good fit for you. they get alot of **** off me and my guild but they are a adult guild (for the most part) and will help each other out. good lick and happy hunting.

TheJusticar
02-11-2010, 12:43 PM
Hello,
As the topic states, I am looking to join a mature guild that focuses on adventure, fun and helping each other out.

I am not a hardcore 5 hrs a night guy. I play around 2 hours in the evenings during the weekdays, more on the weekends after 8`ish. I `m married and have a 2 year old daughter, so I have obligations outside of the game.

I have a long time MMO background, starting with Ultima Online back in the day. I understand team work and love to help when I can. I am still learning the game here though, so I will be looking for more help than giving most likely. :P
I am playing a Paladin, and enjoy it in this game. Granted I am approaching level 4 only. I am VIP as well, if that makes any difference.

It has changed a lot since it first went live. I played in the beta, but at the time I was involved in a different MMO and did not follow up playing DDO.

I do not mean to ramble on, but all in all I am looking for a mature, fun guild that enjoys doing things as a guild. Not just 20 or more people playing by themselves using guild chat to communicate.

If I sound like the type of player you would like to have, please let me know. You can contact me by email. or in-game.
razorx@sc.rr.com
In game: Tssord Killswitch

Thank you for your time!!

I'd look into Married With Children or Phoenix Marauders. Those would fit your play style like a glove.

jiimii
02-11-2010, 07:10 PM
I'd look into Married With Children or Phoenix Marauders. Those would fit your play style like a glove.

Any way you could point me to the Phoenix Marauders guild site or application? I searched the forums, but cannot seem to find it.

Thank you for the replies all !!

TheJusticar
02-12-2010, 01:51 PM
Any way you could point me to the Phoenix Marauders guild site or application? I searched the forums, but cannot seem to find it.

Thank you for the replies all !!

Went to guild portal and searched for Phoenix Marauders. Alas. They have a guild portal page :)

http://guildportal.com/Guild.aspx?PageName=Home&GuildID=327878&TabID=2748260

user110000
03-24-2010, 03:59 PM
my apologies.

IgorUnchained
03-24-2010, 04:01 PM
^^^Permadeath spammer. I hope Parvo takes care of this guy, because this is pretty ridiculous. (9 posts of spam and counting)

HeavenlyCloud
03-24-2010, 04:13 PM
^^^Permadeath spammer. I hope Parvo takes care of this guy, because this is pretty ridiculous. (9 posts of spam and counting)

Already sent a pm to parvo about this. Let's not forget that this user may not be in Parvo's Guild and just doing this to grief Mortal Voyage.

parvo
03-26-2010, 06:38 AM
I sent a PM asking him to read OP. But Jiimii does sound like a person one would want in PD.

Oh, Jim, edit your e-mail out of that OP. If they haven't already, bots are going to pick that up and spam your ass back to Space Invaders.