PDA

View Full Version : please add min levels to ingredients

cdemeritt
02-09-2010, 04:17 AM
today, as I was search page after page of the AH for the mysterious artifact, and having trouble, due to page after page of winter recipes, motes, kyber and sibery dragonshard fragments, etc.... it struck me that it would be much easier if you could search like I do for anything else, by using the min level. (I'm never going to find a +15 intimiate ring min lvl 3, so I limit my searches to 13-20, where I might find said ring) Since many of the crafting areas (shroud, amarath, etc) all have min levels to use, their ingredients should reflect that as well. So I need shroud ingredients, I search from 12-16, I need amarath, I search 16-20, I need dragonshard fragments or winter crafting search 1-12. why should I need to search though page after page of winter recipes for boot ingredients, and why should a lvl 5 trying for winter recipes have to go through page after page of shroud ingredients?

Krag
02-09-2010, 04:36 AM
/signed
Not as useful as a proper search would be, but a significant step towards user-friendly AH.

Mjoll
02-09-2010, 04:39 AM
/signed

Makes a lot of sense, I don't care about the ice coins but that doesn't stop the AH from forcing me to browse through pages and pages of them. It would be so easy to put a ML 1 requirement on all event items (winter coins, copper/silver/gold coins), ML 2 on regular collectibles, ML 3 on special collectibles (taps, dragon scales, GH relics, tome pages, shield fragments) and to do the same for ingredients.

Nott
02-09-2010, 05:58 AM
I agree with the desire to make these items more searchable. I disagree with the proposed solution, which would be a hack to provide a point solution to only one example of this failure of the auction house.

Lets not require minimum levels on things to make them more searchable. Lets not relent on requesting for what the AH should have had from day one: a text based search.

ironmaiden-br
02-09-2010, 06:11 AM
for sure this will make the search for items in the AH easy but.... pls turbine ..can't be that hard to develop a real serch by name for AH this is basic......

JOTMON
02-09-2010, 08:29 AM
Perhaps some friendly introductions

... Turbine meet Ebay.....

....Please make the AH searchable...

cdbd3rd
02-09-2010, 08:34 AM
Perhaps some friendly introductions

... Turbine meet Ebay.....

....Please make the AH searchable...

I'd settle for the model they have on the LOTR side. ;)