PDA

View Full Version : teaching guild...Credendo Vides is recruiting

Lynx
02-08-2010, 03:43 AM
Hello

Credendo Vides is a small, but growing guild, mixing new players with experienced players. We welcome all serious, relaxed, team-players (pay-to-play & free-to-play) and strive to remain drama free. Credendo Vides is Latin, meaning: By Believing, One Sees. To many of the players of DDO, this sums up the game experience. To us in Credendo Vides, this is how we play our characters and therefore the game. We help our members develop and level their characters. A lot of our members are girls experiencing this game for the first time or even having played with their brothers and boyfriends. We also have guys who played paper & pen (tabletop) when D&D first came out, and know their rules. We do not try to cheat the game or the experience. We do share gold, items and knowledge with our newer members, as they develop and refine their characters, as they choose. Our guild preaches and teaches team play over solo play and we will start running multiple guild runs for quests. We are currently recruiting (see Holly or send tell) for like minded players..... By Believing, Ones Sees....

Tanya

1) Guild leader: Holly - female Bard
2) Guild officer: Tanyaa - female Fighter
3) Guild successor/officer: Morrigwyn - female Fighter
4) Guild officer: UrsoNovo - male Sorcerer / Barbarian
5) Guild officer: Eldarian - male Paladin

Arctigis
02-08-2010, 08:18 AM
How do you like casual players? (<10 hours per week).

Lynx
02-08-2010, 11:13 AM
Hi

I assume by casual player you mean not on 24/7 like some others of us (addicted types). Truly anyone who has patience and excitement, to deal with new players and experienced is fine. I would like to see all the players learn those two abilities. Send a tell :)

Tanya

Lynx
02-22-2010, 12:06 PM
Hi Everyone

Just want to say thank you to all the responses we have gotten to our posts. In two weeks we have added 50 players to our roster. Our guild web page is up and we have begun bi-weekly guild runs of Shan-To-Kor and Waterworks. In march we will start a once weekly run of Proof is in the Poison. We have a good mix of young and middle-aged and new and experienced players and so far all have mixed well. We are all excited about acquiring a GuildHouse when they are added to the game. By Believing, One Sees.....

Tanya

ps if you are interested in joining send Guild leader Holly a mail message in game.

tihocan
02-22-2010, 12:26 PM
In march we will start a once weekly run of Proof is in the Poison.
That may not be the best way to attract more people :D

Dergan
02-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Very intrested in your guild, would like to join. I played DDO when it frist came out for awhile. Just got back in game 2 days ago. i have a few characters main is level 10 warforged warrior.