PDA

View Full Version : True Reincarnation~

Sheherazade
02-04-2010, 07:22 AM
So the thing is you guys disabled it while I planned to reincarnate tomorrow... Will this hotfix thats coming up in a few minutes or such fix that or will I have to wait longer for that? Any official responses? Because the fact that I cant reincarnate will mess up my whole time plan =S

respectful,
Sheherazade

Sheherazade
02-04-2010, 08:37 AM
=/ seems no one knows anything ._. ...I hope we will get some good hotfixes right there >,<"

xanthus
02-04-2010, 09:15 AM
I am curious as to this issue as well.

Tarrant
02-04-2010, 09:17 AM
Today's hotfix won't make True Reincarnation available again, sorry all.

dragonruler
02-04-2010, 09:22 AM
Today's hotfix won't make True Reincarnation available again, sorry all.

:( /sad panda.... any possible time range you think it might take? (And by time range I don't mean anywhere from today til its back or anything like that :P I know how you think tarrant :rolleyes: )

GIGISOR
02-04-2010, 09:31 AM
What will happen with the chars that have tr just after the update 3 ?

Tarrant
02-04-2010, 09:33 AM
What will happen with the chars that have tr just after the update 3 ?

We're working on a resolution for that but I've heard a few good ideas tossed around. :)

TFPAQ
02-04-2010, 10:07 AM
We're working on a resolution for that but I've heard a few good ideas tossed around. :)

You will be able to buy a new heartwood token that is titled "the shaft" which will allow you to re-reincarnate for the low price of 2995...

... includes a set of ginzu steak knives ...

oh come on people ... lighten up!

... it only costs 1995 ...

Lithic
02-04-2010, 10:21 AM
You will be able to buy a new heartwood token that is titled "the shaft" which will allow you to re-reincarnate for the low price of 2995...

... includes a set of ginzu steak knives ...

oh come on people ... lighten up!

... it only costs 1995 ...

But WAIT! Order in the next 5 minutes (because you know we can't do this all day), and we'll throw in a SECOND set of shaft absolutely free! (just pay seperate shipping and handling of 1895).

But WAIT! THERE'S MORE! Call right now and we'll drop the price to 1595!

gisking
02-05-2010, 01:20 AM
When will my true reincarnate be given back his symbols and added height?

keiner
02-05-2010, 04:07 AM
This might sound a bit strange, but would you consider allowing someone to true incarnate if he is fine with the condition that he cant complete some quests in his next life?

Valoir_Wildfire
02-05-2010, 09:07 PM
Hi All:
Any word on when Greater Reincarnation will be available? Since it didn't come out with this latest update, I was wondering when/If it will happen roughly.

Happy Gaming,
Valoir Wildfire

Khellendros13
02-07-2010, 06:04 AM
Hi All:
Any word on when Greater Reincarnation will be available? Since it didn't come out with this latest update, I was wondering when/If it will happen roughly.

Happy Gaming,
Valoir Wildfire

Please?

Shmuel
02-07-2010, 08:53 AM
i would also really like to know if there is even a rough idea of when TR might be made available again. I have been working on prepping a toon for it for a while now. I also bought him a heart of wood when they were on sale last weekend.
Obviously I want the issues to be resolved before it is made available again, but, Turbine, can we please have some idea? Are they big issues or little ones? A couple more days? A week or so? Possibly indefinitely?

Sebastrd
02-07-2010, 09:16 AM
I'd really like to know as well, especially since I was unlucky enough to TR after the update. I can't currently do any of the outdoor area slayer/rare/explorer quests. It also seems that any quest I had "under way" before the TR is broken as well.

For example, I successfully completed Smuggler's Warehouse yesterday. When I spoke to Fitzpat the Fence and received my reward, he still had the "quest completion" check mark above his head. After receiving a quest reward from him about a half dozen times, he still has the check mark, and every time I talk to him I get "Quest Completed" but no longer receive a reward. Also, and I don't know if it was intentional or not, I can't do any of the one time only quests like the Sharn Syndicate line, nor can I receive one time rewards like the one from Misery's Peak.

I'm a little less concerned about the loot than I am about the huge chunks of XP I can't get - especially since I need more XP now that I TR'd.

Siro
02-07-2010, 09:23 AM
Sounds like a good opportunity to work on some of our less played characters. ;)

megathon
02-07-2010, 09:37 AM
I would think that people playing MMO's would realize that a company never gives an exact time. I've seen these types of questions on other sites and either they never get answered or they get answered with a generic answer like "We are working toward a solution and will have it out when it's ready".

Khellendros13
02-07-2010, 07:49 PM
I would think that people playing MMO's would realize that a company never gives an exact time. I've seen these types of questions on other sites and either they never get answered or they get answered with a generic answer like "We are working toward a solution and will have it out when it's ready".

Still doesn't make it acceptable though.