PDA

View Full Version : Crystals in Mired in Kobolds

Rice
02-04-2010, 12:39 AM
These things are so fun to blast. Highest crit I've gotten was 4,970 with a buffed chain lightning (ty finally, btw, but the spell still bugs out every now and then). What's the exact purpose of them taking so much damage if they have barely any HP anyway?

Anyone else got stories/screenshots of hilarious crits? Unfortunately I didn't take a screenie of mine.

butlerfamilywa
02-04-2010, 02:25 AM
Kill the crystals first, watch kobolds go flying... :D

Their extremely explosive. just a hint for that CR21 Dragon :)

chaos_master
02-04-2010, 02:28 AM
Watching the kobolds fly was one of the most hilarious experiences I've had ... before going in Delirium :D

And the funniest part was the first time it happened their corpses fell right at my feet :p

Arisa316
02-05-2010, 05:45 AM
I must agree there. Watching the kobolds fly across the screen and in the sky was one of the best ever. Then doing it to them peskey shamen. It was a fun quest all in all... then came along mama. Sure was she mad! A CR 21 wiped us out in less then 5 min. Perhaps because we 1) dident have a real cleric (dont get me wrong hirelings are much more smarter now but still dont hold up against a CR 21) and 2) we had no caster. Just 3 hirelings and 2 fighters and a ranger. >_> EPIC OWNAGE So is there an eaiser way to defeat her at all? And yes I know, use a caster. Lol