PDA

View Full Version : LF Guild

Hootchie
02-03-2010, 07:34 AM
A friend an I are looking for a guild. We are both have VIP accounts, and we just started playing DDO a few days ago. We are looking for a small adult guild that is PvE/PvP (if there is any decent PvP, because Turbine has no idea what PvP is judging by LoTRO) oriented that is not RP. We both play during the week from 7-11pm EST and on the weekends. We use vent for voice comms. Our past and current gaming experiences include Guild Wars, LoTRO, Lineage 2, Aion, WaR, and EVE. We belong to a multi gaming guild with about 30-40 members, but they are not currently playing DDO.

We have both reached level 5 (4Fighter/1Rouge and 5 Cleric) and would like to be able to do elite missions with a core group of people who are fun to be around and can help explain the finer points of the game. If you think you might be what we are looking for, send me a pm please.

TheSnowman
02-09-2010, 04:31 AM
I think the PvP In LOTRO is nothing short of genius. Ok its not balanced and has hardly changed over the years.. but its by far the most pvp fun ive had in any game. If I re-sub to lotro its just to pvp.

Anyway.. pvp in DDO is pretty much non-existent =[